Immersion Probe Immersion probes are designed to be used with a water wedge or in an immersion tank when the test part is partially or wholly immersed. They are longitudinal wave probes that can be set up for refracted shear-wave inspections using a Rexolite wedge.
- Acoustic impedance matches water
- Design allows fitting on water wedges for easier coupling on many surfaces and an adjustable water path (when the part to be inspected cannot be immersed in a tank).
- Linear scanning allows coverage of 30 mm to 90 mm in one line, with very high accuracy.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel case
- Waterproof guaranteed up to 1 m (3.28 ft) under water
- Inspection of thin plate or tubing (steel, aluminum, or other)
- Composite inspection for delamination, disbonding, etc.
- Inline thickness gaging
- Automated scanning
More items… Can you submit more information?