Fiber optic sensor
A Fiber Sensor is a type of photoelectric sensor that enables the detection of objects in limited locations by transmitting light from a fiber amplifier unit with a fiber unit.
Fiber optic unit working principles are fallen into three categories as follows;
- Through-beam sensors: The emitter and receiver fibers are installed facing each other so that the light from the emitter enters the receiver.
- Reflective sensors: The emitter and receiver fibers are installed in the same housing and light normally does not return to the receiver.
- Retro-reflective sensors: The emitter and receiver fibers are installed in the same housing and light from the emitter is normally reflected back to the receiver by a reflector installed on the opposite side.
The structure of the fiber unit has no electrical components whatsoever, so it provides superior resistance to noise and other environmental influences.
Fiber optic unit application features:
- Accurate edge detection
- Presence detection of small parts
- Detection in narrow locations
- Detection, identification and positioning of diverse objects
- Reliable detection in high-temperature application
RikoRiKO’s FZ1-KP2 is a fiber amplifier Din-rail type. PNP/NPN type with L-on/D-on and frequency of 1 kHz. Wire type is 4 wires with a connection of the 2-meter cable. FZ1-KP2 from RiKO comes with the following features: Small size, 10mm...
AutonicsThe BF3 series fiber optic amplifiers come equipped with dual adjusters (Coarse, Fine) for precise sensitivity adjustment. The units feature high-speed response time less than 1ms, and users can conveniently switch between Light ON and...
AutonicsAutonics Volume Adjustment Fiber Optic Amplifier - BF3RX Red LED, Sensitivity adjuster, NPN, Cable type connection The Autonics fiber optic sensor BF3RX is used to provide accurate detection of objects in various applications...
RikoRiKO’s BR1-N is a dual display fiber amplifier Din-rail type. NPN type with L-on/D-on and frequency of 1kHz. BR1-N from RiKO comes with the following features: Easy to install. Numeric displays, interactive prompts...
RikoRiKO’s BR1-P is a dual display fiber amplifier Din-rail type. PNP type with L-on/D-on and frequency of 1kHz. BR1-P from RiKO comes with the following features: Easy to install. Numeric displays, interactive prompts...