Temperature Transmitter Input RTD Pt100, 4 to 20 mA linearised output - DAT2065
- DAT 2065
- 80.00 Grams
Datexel Temperature Transmitter Input RTD Pt100, 4 to 20 mA linearized output - DAT 2065
EMC / CE mark, Configurable in °C or °F, DIN rail mounting, Highly Accurate – made in Italy
The transmitter DAT 2065 is designed to provide on its output a linearized 4÷20 mA current loop signal proportional with the temperature characteristic of the Pt100 sensor connected on its input.
It is possible to connect on the input both 3 wires and 2 wires Pt100.
The user can program the input range by the proper DIP-switch available after opening the suitable door located on the side of device (see “Input range table” section).
The regulation of Zero and Span values is made by the ZERO and SPAN potentiometers located on the top of device.
It is housed in a plastic enclosure of 12.5 mm thickness suitable for DIN rail mounting in according to EN-50022 and EN-50035 standards.
Temperature Transmitter DAT 2065 advantages and features:
- Input for RTD type Pt100
- Unit of measure configurable in °C or °F
- Zero and Span values configurable by DIP-switches
- 4 to 20 mA linearized output on current loop
- Good accuracy and performance stability
- EMC compliant – CE mark
- DIN rail mounting in compliance with EN-50022 and EN-50035I
Input for Temperature Transmitter DAT 2065
- Sensor type 2 or 3 wire Pt100 in according to IEC60751 standard
- Minimum input Span 50 °C (122 °F)
- Zero programmability From -50 °C (-58 °F) up to + 50 °C (122 °F)
- Span programmability From 50 °C (122 °F) up to 650 °C (1202 °F)
- Sensor excitation current 0.6 mA typ.
- Line resistance influence 0.05 % of f.s./ohm (100 ohm max. balanced per wire)
Output for Temperature Transmitter DAT2065
- Signal type 4 ÷ 20 mA on current loop
- Burnout condition Positive out of scale (>20 mA)
- Maximum output signal 32 mA
- Load resistance (Rload) see “Load characteristic”
- Response time (from 10 to 90 % of f.s.) 300 ms
- Warm-up time 3 minutes
- Calibration error ± 0.1 % of f.s.
- Linearity error (*) ± 0.15 % of f.s.
- Thermal drift 0.020 % of f.s./°C
- Power supply voltage (**) 10÷30 Vdc
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- (for industrial environments) Immunity: EN 61000-6-2; Emission: EN 61000-6-4.
- Operating temperature -20 ÷ 70 °C
- Storage temperature -40 ÷ 85 °C
- Relative humidity (not cond.) 0 ÷ 90%
- Maximum Altitude 2000 m
- Installation Indoor
- Category of installation II
- Pollution Degree 2
- Weight approx. 80 g
- Material Self-extinguish plastic
- IP Code IP20
- Wiring wires with diameter 0.8÷2.1 mm2 /AWG 14-18
- Tightening Torque 0.8 N m
- Mounting in compliance with DIN rail standard EN-50022 and EN-50035
“P.D.S. SERIES”: temperature and signal transmitters
The P.D.S. (programmable by dip-switches) series transmitters and converters
can accept on their input signals coming from 2 or 3 wires Pt100. Thermocouple and Strain Gauge sensors or Voltage and Current signals.
• Single and double channel 4÷20 mA two wires transmitters for Pt100 input without galvanic isolation (DAT2065, DAT2066)
• 4÷20 mA two wires transmitter for Thermocouple input without galvanic isolation (DAT2045)
• Single and double channel converters for Pt100 input with configurable output as voltage or current without galvanic isolation (DAT2165, DAT2166)• Isolated converter for Pt100 input with configurable output as voltage or current (DAT2061)
• Converter for Thermocouple input with configurable output as voltage or current without galvanic isolation (DAT2145)
• Isolated signal converters with configurable input and output as voltage or current (DAT5020. DAT5021, DAT5023I, DAT5023V)
• Isolated signal splitter with configurable input and output as voltage or current (DAT5022)
• Isolated signal converter for Strain Gauge input with configurable output as voltage or current (DAT5025) and converters for DIN rail mounting.
Founded in 1992 from the commitment and aspiration of several partners as a small provincial company, through the years DATEXEL has become an established reality on Italian and international markets as a manufacturer of electronic equipment for industrial automation and control process.
The range of DATEXEL products includes: Transmitters, signal and temperature Converters (both analogue and digital), galvanic Isolators, signal Splitters, I/O Modules, Trip Amplifiers, Power Supply Units, current loop Isolators, analogue and digital Displays.
DocumentsTo View Data Sheet for Datexel Temperature Transmitter Input RTD Pt100, 4 to 20 mA linearized output - DAT 2065 Please Click Here
RTD Pt100. See Data sheet for range
10 to 30 Vdc
Operative -4°F +158°F -20°C +70°C Temperature Storage Temperature -40°F +185°F -40°C +85°C
(non condensing) 0-90%
W x L x H inch 3 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 1/2, mm 90 x 112 x 12.5
For industrial environments. Immunity: EN 61000-6-2. Emission: EN 61000-6-4
DIP Switch Configurable