Signal Converter Thermistor and Potentiometer Input - DAT4531 C
- DAT 4531-C
- 0.50 Grams
Datexel Signal Converter Thermistor and Potentiometer Input - DAT4531 C
UL / CE mark, Configurable by dip-switch or PC, Galvanic Isolation– Great Quality
The isolated converter DAT 4531 C is able to measure and linearise the standard PTC and NTC sensors and potentiometers. In function of programming, the measured values are converted in a current or voltage signal. The device guarantees high accuracy and performances stability both versus time and temperature.
The programming is made by the dip-switch located in the window on the side of the enclosure. By means of dip-switches it is possible to select the input type and range and the output type without recalibrate the device.
Moreover, by Personal Computer the user can program all of the device's parameters for his own necessity.
Moreover, it is available the option of alarm for signal interruption (burn-out) that allows to set the output value as high or low out of scale.
The 1500 Vac galvanic isolation on all ways (input, output and power supply) eliminates the effects of all ground loops eventually existing and allows the use of the converter in heavy environmental conditions found in industrial applications.
The DAT 4531 C is in compliance with the Directive UL 61010-1 for US market and with the Directive CSA C22.2 No 61010-1 for the Canadian market.
It is housed in a plastic enclosure of 12.5 mm thickness suitable for DIN rail mounting in compliance with EN-50022 and EN-50035 standards.
The advantages and features for Datexel Signal Converter DAT4531 C:
- Configurable input for PTC, NTC and Pot.
- Configurable output in current or voltage
- Configurable by dip-switch or PC
- High accuracy
- On-field reconfigurable
- Galvanic isolation among the ways
- UL / CE mark
- Suitable for DIN rail mounting in compliance with EN-50022 and EN-50035
INPUT for Datexel Signal Converter DAT4531 C
Output Datexel Signal Converter DAT4531 C
- Current 0 mA 20 mA
- Voltage 0 V 10 V
Response time (10÷ 90%)
- about 500 ms
- Power supply voltage 18 .. 30 Vdc
- Reverse polarity protection 60 Vdc max
- Current output 35 mA max.
- Voltage output 20 mA max.
- Among all the ways 1500 Vac, 50 Hz, 1 min
- Operative Temperature -20°C .. +60°C
- UL Operative Temperature -10°C .. +60°C
- Storage Temperature -40°C.. +85°C
- Humidity (not condensed) 0 .. 90 %
- Maximum Altitude 2000 m
- Installation Indoor
- Category of installation II
- Pollution Degree 2
- Material Self-extinguish plastic
- IP Code IP20
- Wiring wires with diameter 0.8÷2.1 mm2 /AWG 14-18
- Tightening Torque 0.8 N m
- Mounting in compliance with DIN rail standard EN-50022
- Weight about 90 gr
- EMC ( for industrial environments) Immunity EN 61000-6-2 Emission EN 61000-6-4
- UL US Standard UL 61010-1
Temperature and signal converters “SLIM SERIES”
The line of converters “SLIM series” has been designed to provide to the user the highest flexibility in the signals conversion.
The series is composed of:
- Converters for universal input with double output and trip amplifier (DAT4530)
- Single channel converters dedicated for typology of input (DAT4531)
- Double channel converters (two independent inputs and outputs) dedicated for typology of input (DAT4532)
- Signal splitters dedicated for typology of input (DAT4631)
- Mathematical modules (DAT4632D)
- Frequency converters (DAT4540)
It is possible to program the devices either via dip-switches to set the most common input and output ranges or via Personal Computer using the software DATESOFT by which the user can personalize the input and output ranges for his own necessities
Founded in 1992 from the commitment and aspiration of several partners as a small provincial company, through the years DATEXEL has become an established reality on Italian and international markets as a manufacturer of electronic equipment for industrial automation and control process.
The range of DATEXEL products includes: Transmitters, signal and temperature Converters (both analogue and digital), galvanic Isolators, signal Splitters, I/O Modules, Trip Amplifiers, Power Supply Units, current loop Isolators, analogue and digital Displays.
DocumentsTo View Data Sheet for Datexel Signal Converter Thermistor and Potentiometer Input - DAT4531 C Please Click Here
Thermistor positive temperature coefficient KTY81-210, KTY81-220, KTY84-130, KTY84-150. Negative temperature coefficient Coster 10 K and Coster 1K. Potentiometer 0-50 K ohms, See Data sheet for range
4-20mA, 0-20mA, 0-10V
18 to 30 Vdc. Reverse polarity protection 60 Vdc
Current output 35 mA max. Voltage output 25 mA max
Operative -4°F +158°F -20°C +70°C Temperature Storage Temperature -40°F +185°F -40°C +85°C
(non condensing) 0-90%
3 1/2" x 4 1/2 " x 1/2", 90 x 112x x 12.5 mm
3 oz 90 g
For industrial environments Immunity: EN 61000-6-2 Emission: EN 61000-6-4
PC Configurable and DIP Switch Configurable