Signal Converter RTD Input, Current Output - DAT2165
- 90.00 Grams
Datexel Signal Converter RTD Input, Current Output - DAT2165
Configurable in °C or °F, EMC compliant – CE mark, Highly Accurate – High Quality
The converter DAT 2165 is designed to provide on its output a linearized voltage or current signal proportional with the temperature characteristic of the Pt100 sensor connected on its input.
It is possible to connect on the input both 3 wires and 2 wires Pt100.
The user can program the input and output ranges by the proper DIP-switches available after opening the suitable door located on the side of device (see “Input range table” and “Output range table” sections).
The regulation of Zero and Span values is made by the ZERO and SPAN potentiometers located on the top of device.
It is housed in a plastic enclosure of 12.5 mm thickness suitable for DIN rail mounting in according to EN-50022 and EN-50035 standards.
The advantages and features for Datexel Signal Converter DAT2165:
- Input for RTD type Pt100
- Unit of measure configurable in °C or °F
- Zero and Span values configurable by DIP-switches
- Linearized voltage or current output
- Good accuracy and performance stability
- EMC compliant – CE mark
- DIN rail mounting in compliance with EN-50022 and EN-50035
- Sensor type 2 or 3 wire Pt100 in according to IEC60751 standard
- Minimum input Span 50 °C (122 °F)
- Zero programmability From -50 °C (-58 °F) up to + 50 °C (122 °F)
- Span programmability From 50 °C (122 °F) up to 650 °C (1202 °F)
- Sensor excitation current 1 mA typ.
- Line resistance influence 0.05 % of f.s./ohm (100 ohm max. balanced per wire)
- Signal type Configurable as 4 ÷ 20 mA, 0÷20 mA, 0÷10 Vdc
- Load resistance Voltage output: ≥ 5 Kohm;
- Current output: ≤ 500 ohm
- Sensor burn-out signaling Positive out of scale (>20 mA or >10 Vdc)
- Maximum output signal Current output: 32 mA max.
- Voltage output: 18 Vdc max.
- Response time (from 10 to 90 % of f.s.) 300 ms
- Warm-up time 3 minutes
- Calibration error ± 0.1 % of f.s.
- Linearity error (*) ± 0.15 % of f.s.
- Thermal drift 0.020 % of f.s./°C
- Power supply voltage (**) 18÷30 Vdc
- Current consumption for each channel Voltage output: 10 mA max. ; current output: 40 mA max.
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) (for industrial environments) Immunity: EN 61000-6-2; Emission: EN 61000-6-4.
- Operating temperature -20 ÷ 70 °C
- Storage temperature -40 ÷ 85 °C
- Relative humidity (not cond.) 0 ÷ 90%
- Maximum Altitude 2000 m
- Installation Indoor
- Category of installation II
- Pollution Degree 2
- Weight approx. 90 g
- Material Self-extinguish plastic
- IP Code IP20
- Wiring wires with diameter 0.8÷2.1 mm2 /AWG 14-18
- Tightening Torque 0.8 N m
- Mounting in compliance with DIN rail standard EN-50022 and EN-50035
“P.D.S. SERIES”: temperature and signal transmitters and converters for DIN rail mounting
The P.D.S. (programmable by dip-switches) series transmitters and converters can accept on their input signals coming from 2 or 3 wires Pt100. Thermocouple and Strain Gauge sensors or Voltage and Current signals.
• Single and double channel 4÷20 mA two wires transmitters for Pt100 input without galvanic isolation (DAT2065, DAT2066)
• 4÷20 mA two wires transmitter for Thermocouple input without galvanic isolation (DAT2045)
• Single and double channel converters for Pt100 input with configurable output as voltage or current without galvanic isolation (DAT2165, DAT2166)
• Isolated converter for Pt100 input with configurable output as voltage or current (DAT2061)
• Converter for Thermocouple input with configurable output as voltage or current without galvanic isolation (DAT2145)
• Isolated signal converters with configurable input and output as voltage or current (DAT5020. DAT5021, DAT5023I, DAT5023V)
• Isolated signal splitter with configurable input and output as voltage or current (DAT5022)
• Isolated signal converter for Strain Gauge input with configurable output as voltage or current (DAT5025)
Founded in 1992 from the commitment and aspiration of several partners as a small provincial company, through the years DATEXEL has become an established reality on Italian and international markets as a manufacturer of electronic equipment for industrial automation and control process.
The range of DATEXEL products includes: Transmitters, signal and temperature Converters (both analogue and digital), galvanic Isolators, signal Splitters, I/O Modules, Trip Amplifiers, Power Supply Units, current loop Isolators, analogue and digital Displays.
DocumentsTo View Data Sheet for Datexel Signal Converter RTD Input, Current Output - DAT2165 Please Click Here
RTD Pt100. See Data sheet for range
4-20mA, 0-20mA, 0-10V
18 to 30 Vdc
Operative -4°F +158°F -20°C +70°C Temperature Storage Temperature -40°F +185°F -40°C +85°C
(non condensing) 0-90%
W x L x H inch 3 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 1/2, mm 90 x 112 x 12.5
For industrial environments. Immunity: EN 61000-6-2. Emission: EN 61000-6-4
DIP Switch Configurable