Water Conductivity Meter - COND5022
- 300.00 Grams
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
EZDO Water Conductivity Meter - COND5022
lightweight design, CE Mark - Accurate and Reliable
The COND5022 from EZDO is a pocket conductivity meter; it is easy to use giving fast, accurate and repeatable measurement of conductivity values.
COND5022 can know the conductivity of water, the unit is μS/cm. Conductivity can be regarded as the sum of dissociable inorganic salts in water, including cautions (calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium, iron, aluminum, etc.) and anions (SO42-, Cl-, NO3-, CO32-, HCO3-). It is also another indicator of metal salt concentration in water.
COND-5022 has fast response, high accuracy with single-point calibration and water-repellent panel. Simple and lightweight design, pen-type tip is easy to use and carry, special retractable electrode design, the electrode can be extended to 80mm.
EZDO Water Conductivity Meter - COND5022 Features:
- Value adjustment
- Electrode protection cover
- Corrosion resistant material
- Electrode extension: Approx. 8 cm
EZDO Water Conductivity Meter - COND5022 Specification:
- Measuring Range: 0-1999 μS
- Resolution: 1
- Accuracy: ±1 % FS
- Working Environment: 0~50°C / lower than 90%RH (without dew)
- Storage Environment: -10~50°C / lower than 80%RH (without dew)
- Elevation Limitation: Lower than 1,000 meters
- Power Supply: 9V Battery x 1
- Dimension: 158 x 40 x 34 mm
- Weight: Approx. 85 g (Without Battery)
- Accessory: Standard liquid, 9V battery, Screwdriver, Carrying Case, Operation Manual
EZDO 5000 Series
Economical pen type tester
5000 Series Main features
- Fast response, reliable and accurate measurements
- Impact resistant ABS case
- Splash-proof membrane keypad
- Electrode can be extended up to 80 mm
- Manual calibration via screw trim pot
- Pocket clip on the rear of the case
"EZDO" specializes in supplying practical and cost-effective test and measurement instrumentation. Their products are sourced to meet the essential requirements of quality control, health & safety, and educational applications.
Their aim is to enable businesses and organizations to meet the ever-growing requirements and regulations to which they are expected to conform, by supplying a selection of instrumentation and calibration services that are competitively priced, simple to understand, easy to purchase and traceable to UKAS standards.
This company represents 8 5000 series products:
- PH5011: PH Type
- PH5011A: PH Type
- COND5021: ConductivityType
- COND5022: ConductivityType
- TDS5031: TDS Type
- TDS5032: TDS Type
- ORP5041: ORP Type
- EC5061: EC Type
Data SheetYou may be interested to see this product's catalog. If so, please click to view the COND5022 datasheet.
10 to 9990 µs/cm.
±1% of full scale.
1 x 9V PP3 alkaline battery (ALR-61).
158mm x 40mm x 34mm.