Two Wire Signal Transmitter Multiple Input, Current Output Type - DAT4535
- DAT 4535
- 90.00 Grams
Datexel Two Wire Signal Transmitter Multiple Input, Current Output - DAT4535
Configurable Input, Current Output, Highly Accurate – made in Italy
The universal isolated transmitter DAT4535 is able to measure and linearise voltage, current and resistance signals, potentiometers and the standard thermocouples and RTDs with, if required, the cold junction compensation and the wires compensation.
In function of programming, the measured values are converted and transmitted on the 4÷20 mA current loop.
The device guarantees high accuracy and performances stability both versus time and temperature.
The programming is made by the dip-switch located in the window on the side of the enclosure. By means of dip-switches it is possible to select the input type and range without recalibrate the device.
Moreover, by Personal Computer and the cable CVPROG the user can program all of the device's parameters for his own necessity.
The terminals of the current signal on input side must be only connected to active current loop.
The 1500 Vac galvanic isolation eliminates the effects of all ground loops eventually existing and allows the use of the transmitter in heavy environmental conditions found in industrial applications.
It is housed in a plastic enclosure of 12.5 mm thickness suitable for DIN rail mounting in compliance with EN-50022 and EN-50035 standards.
The advantages and features for Signal Transmitter DAT4535:
- Universal configurable input for: mV, Tc, RTD, Res, Potentiometer, V and mA
- Configurable current output from 4 to 20 mA
- Configurable by Dip-switches or by Personal \ Computer by cable CVPROG
- High accuracy
- On-field reconfigurable
- Galvanic isolation at 1500 Vac
- EMC compliant – CE mark
- Suitable for DIN rail mounting in compliance with EN-50022 and EN-50035
Input Signal Transmitter DAT4535
- Thermocouple (J, K, S, R, B, E, T, N)
- Voltage (mV, V)
- RTD (2, 3, 4 wires) (Pt100, Pt1000, Ni100, Ni1000)
- RES. (2, 3, 4 wires)
- Current (0 mA 20 mA)
- Output Transmitter DAT4535
- Current 4 mA 20 mA
Response time (10÷ 90%)
- about 400 ms
- Supply voltage 7 .. 32 Vdc
- Reverse polarity protection 60 Vdc max
- Operative Temperature -40°C ..+85°C
- Storage Temperature -40°C.. +85°C
- Humidity (not condensed) 0 .. 90 %
- Maximum Altitude 2000 m
- Installation Indoor
- Category of installation II
- Pollution Degree 2
- Material Self-extinguish plastic
- IP Code IP20
- Wiring wires with diameter 0.8÷2.1 mm2 /AWG 14-18
- Tightening Torque 0.8 N m
- Mounting in compliance with DIN rail standard EN-50022 and EN-50035
- Weight about 90 g
EMC (for industrial environments)
- Immunity EN 61000-6-2
- Emission EN 61000-6-4
Temperature and signal converters “SLIM SERIES”
The line of converters “SLIM series” has been designed to provide to the user the highest flexibility in the signals conversion.
The series is composed of:
- Converters for universal input with double output and trip amplifier (DAT4530)
- Single channel converters dedicated for typology of input (DAT4531)
- Double channel converters (two independent inputs and outputs) dedicated for typology of input (DAT4532)
- Signal splitters dedicated for typology of input (DAT4631)
- Mathematical modules (DAT4632D)
- Frequency converters (DAT4540)
It is possible to program the devices either via dip-switches to set the most common input and output ranges or via Personal Computer using the software DATESOFT by which the user can personalize the input and output ranges for his own necessities.
Founded in 1992 from the commitment and aspiration of several partners as a small provincial company, through the years DATEXEL has become an established reality on Italian and international markets as a manufacturer of electronic equipment for industrial automation and control process.
The range of DATEXEL products includes: Transmitters, signal and temperature Converters (both analogue and digital), galvanic Isolators, signal Splitters, I/O Modules, Trip Amplifiers, Power Supply Units, current loop Isolators, analogue and digital Displays.
DocumentsTo View Data Sheet for Datexel Two Wire Signal Transmitter Multiple Input, Current Output - DAT4535 Please Click Here
Thermocouple (J, K, S, R, B, E, T, N) Voltage (mV, V) RTD (2, 3, 4 wires) (Pt100, Pt1000, Ni100, Ni1000) RES. (2, 3, 4 wires) Potentiometer Current (0 mA 20 mA)
Current 4 mA 20 mA
7 to 32 Vdc. Reverse polarity protection 60 Vdc
Operative -4°F +158°F -20°C +70°C
Temperature Storage Temperature -40°F +185°F -40°C +85°C
(non condensing) 0-90%
3 1/2" x 4 1/2 " x 1/2", 90 x 112x x 12.5 mm
For industrial environmentsImmunity: EN 61000-6-2. Emission: EN 61000-6-4
Immunity: EN 61000-6-2
Emission: EN 61000-6-4