TECPEL Thermometers Digital Hygrometer DTM-3101
- 500.00 Grams
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Calculated at Checkout
A thermometer measures the temperature of the environment or material that we are operating on. Two means help the thermometer to display the signal. First, the digital sensor in infrared models, and secondly the converter that shows the numbers.
DTM-3101 is a digital stem thermometer from Tecpel with LCD to display the measurement. Following are the operational procedures and precautions to properly use:
- Press the "on/off" button. The thermometer is ready for use.
- Press the "°C/°F" button to select desired temperature unit.
- Press the "H/T" button. The word "hold" will flash to retain reading for
- Press the "max / min" button. "Min" sign will be shown. The minimum temperature tested will display.
- Press the button again. "Max" sign will be shown.
- The maximum temperature tested will display.
- It will go back to the testing position after three seconds.
- To obtain the best results, the probe tip should be immersed at least 10mm. into
the tested substance.
- Remove the battery from the battery compartment if the thermometer will not
be used for long duration of time or during storage.
- The thermometer cannot be used or put inside any oven or microwave.
DTM20-3101 from Tecpel comes with the following properties:
- Max/min (°f/°c) memory recalling.
- Temperature unit °f/°c selectable.
- Data hold/test function selectable.
- 1 sec. normal temperature sensing time.
- Low battery indicator.
- One hour auto shut off.
- 133mm stainless steel sensor probe.
- Protective plastic sleeve with clip.
- Rubber coated housing.
Tecpel Co. Ltd. has over 20 years of experience in the Test and Measurement market. They have set up over 50 country distributors worldwide. Some of their products have been branded by famous leaders in the market. About 60% of their customers are repeat customers. Tecpel imports products from Japan and carries out quality checks. Their products are exported to Europe mainly. If customers find a fault with the product, they will replace it with a new product within 2-3 days.
They are regarded as one of the leading Taiwanese manufactures of high quality test and measurements. Their product lines include power supplies, oscilloscopes, electronics & electrical meters and testers. Tecpel’s quality products have been accepted by some well-known international customers. The confidence they have in their products is reflected in their one-year warranty and by their flat-rate service policy through 3-5 years.
-50°C ~ +150°C OR -58°F ~ +302°F. -50°C ~ +200°C OR -58°F ~ +392°F. -50°C ~ +300°C OR -58°F ~ +572°F.
0.1° FOR -19.9° ~ +199.9°, OTHERWISE 1°.
±1°C IN THE RANGE OF -30°C ~ +150°C. ±1.8°F IN THE RANGE OF -22°F ~ +302°F. ±1°C IN THE RANGE OF +151°C ~ +250°C, OTHERWISE MORE THAN ± 2°C. ±1.8°F IN THE RANGE OF +303.8°F ~ +482°F, OTHERWISE MORE THAN ± 4°F.
Ambient temperature for plastic case:
-10°C ~ +50°C OR +14°F ~ +122°F.
1 X 1.5 V G13 size or equivalent.