Signal Converter Double channel, isolated converter for RTD and resistance configurable - DAT4532-B
- DAT 4532-B
- 90.00 Grams
Datexel Signal Converter Double channel, isolated converter for RTD and resistance configurable - DAT4532-B
UL / CE mark, On-field reconfigurable, DIN rail mounting, Highly Accurate – made in Italy
The isolated double channel converter DAT 4532 B is able to measure and linearise the standard RTDs and resistances with 2 or 3 wires cable compensation.
In function of programming, the measured values are converted in a current or voltage signal. The device guarantees high accuracy and performances stability both versus time and temperature.
The double channel allows the high density mounting where is necessary to reduce the encumbrances.
The programming is made by the dip-switch located in the window on the side of the enclosure. By means of dip-switches it is possible to select the input type and range and the output type without recalibrate the device.
Moreover, by Personal Computer the user can program all of the device's parameters for his own necessity; the configuration by PC allows to program the two channels with two independent settings. For all the sensors it is possible to set the cable compensation with 2 or 3 wires.
Moreover, it is available the option of alarm for signal interruption (burn-out) that allows to set the output value as high or low out of scale.
The 1500 Vac galvanic isolation on all ways (inputs, outputs and power supply) eliminates the effects of all ground loops eventually existing and allows the use of the converter in heavy environmental conditions found in industrial applications.
The DAT 4532 B is in compliance with the Directive UL 61010-1 for US market and with the Directive CSA C22.2 No 61010-1 for the Canadian market.
It is housed in a plastic enclosure of 12.5 mm thickness suitable for DIN rail mounting in compliance with EN-50022 and EN-50035 standards.
Signal Converter DAT4532-B advantages and features:
- Configurable input for RTD and resistance
- Configurable output in current or voltage
- Double channel in the same enclosure
- Configurable by dip-switch or PC
- High accuracy
- On-field reconfigurable
- Galvanic isolation among the ways
- UL / CE mark
- Suitable for DIN rail mounting in compliance with EN-50022 and EN-50035
Input Signal Converter DAT4532-B
- RTD (2, 3 wires) Pt100, Pt1000, Ni100, Ni1000
- RES. (2, 3 wires)
- Current 0 mA 20 mA
- Voltage 0 V 10 V
Response time (10÷ 90%)
- about 500 ms
- Power supply voltage 18 .. 30 Vdc
- Reverse polarity protection 60 Vdc max
- Current output 55 mA max.
- Voltage output 25 mA max
- Among all the ways 1500 Vac, 50 Hz, 1 min
- Operative Temperature -20°C .. +60°C
- UL Operative Temperature -10°C .. +60°C
- Storage Temperature -40°C.. +85°C
- Humidity (not condensed) b
- Maximum Altitude 2000 m
- Installation Indoor
- Category of installation II
- Pollution Degree 2
- Material Self-extinguish plastic
- IP Code IP20
- Wiring wires with diameter 0.8÷2.1 mm2 /AWG 14-18
- Tightening Torque 0.8 N m
- Mounting in compliance with DIN rail standard EN-50022 and EN-50035
- Weight about 90 g.
- EMC (for industrial environments) Immunity EN 61000-6-2, Emission EN 61000-6-4
- US Standard UL 61010-1
Temperature and signal converters “SLIM SERIES”
The line of converters “SLIM series” has been designed to provide to the user the highest flexibility in the signals conversion.
The series is composed of:
- Converters for universal input with double output and trip amplifier (DAT4530)
- Single channel converters dedicated for typology of input (DAT4531)
- Double channel converters (two independent inputs and outputs) dedicated for typology of input (DAT4532)
- Signal splitters dedicated for typology of input (DAT4631)
- Mathematical modules (DAT4632D)
- Frequency converters (DAT4540)
It is possible to program the devices either via dip-switches to set the most common input and output ranges or via Personal Computer using the software DATESOFT by which the user can personalize the input and output ranges for his own necessities.
Founded in 1992 from the commitment and aspiration of several partners as a small provincial company, through the years DATEXEL has become an established reality on Italian and international markets as a manufacturer of electronic equipment for industrial automation and control process.
The range of DATEXEL products includes: Transmitters, signal and temperature Converters (both analogue and digital), galvanic Isolators, signal Splitters, I/O Modules, Trip Amplifiers, Power Supply Units, current loop Isolators, analogue and digital Displays.
DocumentsTo View Data Sheet for Datexel Signal Converter Double channel, isolated converter for RTD and resistance configurable - DAT4532-B Please Click Here
RTD (2, 3 wires) Pt100, Pt1000, Ni100, Ni1000 RES. (2, 3 wires)
2 X 4-20mA, 0-20mA, 0-10V
18 to 30 Vdc. Reverse polarity protection 60 Vdc
Current output 35 mA max. Voltage output 25 mA max
Operative -4°F +158°F -20°C +70°C Temperature Storage Temperature -40°F +185°F -40°C +85°C
(non condensing) 0-90%
3 1/2" x 4 1/2 " x 1/2", 90 x 112x x 12.5 mm
For industrial environments. Immunity: EN 61000-6-2. Emission: EN 61000-6-4