Autonics W48×H48mm Power OFF Delay Analog Timers - AT8PSN
Second time unit, 200 - 240 VAC ~ 50 / 60 H, Time limit DPDT (2c)
Autonics AT8PSN timer is an 8-pin socket type timer with an analog type dial for easy adjustments.
Universal power supply of 200-240 VAC ~ 50/60 Hz in AT8PSN timer allows for flexibility in product use. A power on and output status LED easily verifies proper mode function.
This Timer provides:
- Time setting operation method
- POWER OFF DELAY output operation
- POWER OFF START time operation
- 8-pin plug Terminal
- 200-240 VAC ~ 50/60 Hz power supply
- Time-limit SPDT (1c): 2 Control output
- Setting range: 0.05 to 0.5 sec, 0.1 to 1 sec, 0.5 to 5 sec, 1 to 10 sec
- Simple time setup and direct read of time range
The operating mode determines the output method that is used when the set time has reached. The AT8PSN has one output operating modes available:
- POWER OFF DELAY: Power Off delay timer is a timer that gets turned off or changes its contact after a preset time. Off Delay implies Delayed Off.
Time operation of AT8PSN is "POWER OFF START" type. That means the time clocking off when voltage is applied to the timer power supply section.
The AT8PSN has 4 types of time ranges, 0.05 to 0.5 sec, 0.1 to 1 sec, 0.5 to 5 sec, 1 to 10 sec.
The terminal of this product is an 8-pin plug.
The AT8PSN has "relay" control output. it has 1 contacts which is Time-limit SPDT (1c): 2 depending on output operation mode.
Different types of errors are specified for AT8PSN timer:
- Repeat: ≤ ± 0.2% ± 10 ms
- SET: ≤ ± 5% ± 50 ms
- Voltage: ≤ ± 0.5
- Temp.: ≤ ± 2%
There are limitations in temperature and humidity in which AT8PSN timer is used:
- Ambient temperature: -10 … 55°C
- Ambient humidity: 35 to 85%RH
- Storage temperature: -25 … 65°C
Environment resistance is rated at no freezing or condensation.
Application / industrial
- Protect circuit when momentary power failure and start it again.
Click on the following link to view other Autonics Timers products.
Power OFF Delay Analog Timers
The Autonics AT8PSN/AT8PMN series power-off delay analog timers are ideal for circuit protection and system restart in case of power failures. Simple time configuration and status monitoring is possible with the analog dial. Time range can be set in seconds or minutes depending on the model type. Standard DIN W 48 x H 48 mm size provides convenient installation.
AT8PSN/AT8PMN Series Main features
- Ideal for circuit protection and system restart in case of power failures
- Time setting range
- AT8PMN: 0.05 to 10 minutes
- Simple time configuration and status monitoring with analog dial
- Standard DIN W48×H48 mm size
- Power supply
- 200-240VAC 50/60Hz (AC type)
- 100/110VDC (DC type)
- 24VAC 50/60 Hz, 24 VDC (AC/DC universal type)
About Autonics Timers
Autonics is a leading provider of automation solutions from South Korea. This company provides 15 timer series:
- LE8N Series: Compact 8-digit LCD digital timers (indicator only)
- LE3S Series: Thumbwheel switch LCD display digital timers
- LE4S Series: LCD display digital timers
- FSE Series: 8-pin plug type digital timers
- LE7M-2 Series: Digital week/year timers
- LE365S-41 Series: Compact digital week/year timers
- ATM Series: Miniature analog timers
- ATS Series: Compact multi-function analog timers
- ATS8SD-4 Series: Compact star-delta analog timers
- ATS8P Series: Compact power off delay analog timers
- ATS8W/ATS11W series: Compact analog twin timers
- ATN Series: Multi-function analog timers
- AT8SDN Series: Star-delta analog timers
- AT8PSN/AT8PMN Series: Power off delay analog timers
- ATE8 Series: Simple operation analog timers
Autonics timers are mainly used in:
- Automotive industry
- Packaging industry
- Elevator Industry
- Plastics/Rubber industry
- Food/Beverage industry
- Machine Tools
- Medical/Pharmaceutical industry
Data SheetYou may be searching for this product's catalog. If so, please click to view the AT8PSN datasheet.
POWER OFF DELAY
POWER ON START
0.05 to 0.5 sec, 0.1 to 1 sec, 0.5 to 5 sec, 1 to 10 sec
Time-limit SPDT (1c): 2
-10 to 55℃, storage: -25 to 65℃