Autonics W 48 × H 48 mm Power ON Delay Analog Timer - ATE8-46
Time limit 1c + Instantaneous 1a Output, Relay, IP40
The Autonics ATE8-46 has proved itself as one of the best Analogue Timer of this era. This particular product has very spectacular Output Operation and quite adequate Operation method. This product also encapsulates perfect power supply and suitable methodologies. It is the amalgamation of futuristic engineering designs
This analog timer provides a great deal for usage and contains very adequate environment ambient temperature and is very safe to use. It also offers great protection structure making it very feasible and trouble free to use. It also contains some unbeatable characteristics which surpasses it from being an average
This analog timer:
- Max. time range: 6 sec / 60 sec / 6 min / 60 min / 6 hour
- Power ON Delay Function
- ≤ 200 ms Return time
- Power ON Start Time operation
- Relay Control output
- Time limit SPDT (1c) + Instantaneou SPST (1a) Contact type
- 100 - 240 VAC~ ±10% 50 / 60 Hz, 24 - 240 VDC~ ±10% Power supply
- IP40 (front part, IEC standard)
- Easy time setting
The operating mode determines the output method that is used when the set time has reached. The ATE8-46 has POWER ON DELAY output operating mode.
Time operation of ATE8-46 is "POWER ON START" type. That means the time clocking starts when voltage is applied to the timer power supply section. This kind of timers are most often used for automated machines.
The ATE8-46 has 5 types of time ranges, from 0.6 ... 6 sec to 0.6 ... 6 hour.
The terminal of this product is an 8-pin plug.
The ATE8-46 has "relay" control output. it has 2 contacts which are Time-limit SPDT (1c) + Instantaneous SPST (1a) depending on output operation mode.
Different types of errors are specified for ATE8-46 timer:
- Repeat: ≤ ± 0.3% ± 10 m
- SET: ≤ ± 10% ± 50 ms
- Voltage: : ≤ ± 0.5% ± 10 ms
- Temp.: ≤ ± 2% ± 10 ms
There are limitations in temperature and humidity in which ATE8-46 timer is used:
- Ambient temperature: -10 … 55°C
- Ambient humidity: 35 to 85%RH
- Storage temperature: -25 … 65°C
- Storage humidity: 35 to 85%RH
Environment resistance is rated at no freezing or condensation.
Click on the following link to view other Autonics Timers series.
Simple Operation Analog Timers
The Autonics ATE8 series timers offer simple configuration and operation with analog dial. Various time ranges and output options are available by model. Standard DIN W 48 x H 48 mm size provides convenient installation.
ATE8 Series Main features
- Simple configuration and operation with analog dial
- Various time setting ranges
- Standard DIN W48 × H48mm size
- Power supply : 100-240VAC 50/60Hz, 24-240VDC
- Wide range of time
About Autonics Timers
Autonics is a leading provider of automation solutions from South Korea. This company provides 15 timer series:
- LE8N Series: Compact 8-digit LCD digital timers (indicator only)
- LE3S Series: Thumbwheel switch LCD display digital timers
- LE4S Series: LCD display digital timers
- FSE Series: 8-pin plug type digital timers
- LE7M-2 Series: Digital week/year timers
- LE365S-41 Series: Compact digital week/year timers
- ATM Series: Miniature analog timers
- ATS Series: Compact multi-function analog timers
- ATS8SD-4 Series: Compact star-delta analog timers
- ATS8P Series: Compact power off delay analog timers
- ATS8W/ATS11W series: Compact analog twin timers
- ATN Series: Multi-function analog timers
- AT8SDN Series: Star-delta analog timers
- AT8PSN/AT8PMN Series: Power off delay analog timers
- ATE8 Series: Simple operation analog timers
Autonics timers are mainly used in:
- Automotive industry
- Packaging industry
- Elevator Industry
- Plastics/Rubber industry
- Food/Beverage industry
- Machine Tools
- Medical/Pharmaceutical industry
Data SheetYou may be searching for this product's catalog. If so, please click to view the ATE8 datasheet.
POWER ON DELAY
POWER ON Start
Power supply Setting range:
0.6 to 6 sec, 6 to 60 sec, 0.6 to 6 min, 6 to 60 min, 0.6 to 6 hour
Time-limit SPDT (1c): 1, Instantaneous SPST (1a): 1
-10 to 55℃, storage: -25 to 65℃