Photo Sensor 5m Sensing Distance, Relay Output - BX5M-MFR
- 500.00 Grams
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
Autonics Photoelectric Sensor 5m - BX5M-MFR
Relay, Terminal type connection, Sensitivity adjuster
The Autonics photoelectric sensor BX5M-MFR with built-in amplifiers is available in universal AC/DC type. This sensor which is Retroreflective type, comes in a rectangular shape, sensing distance of 5m, Sensing target of min Ø60mm and Rectangular installation. The standard rectangular photo sensor can be used in diverse applications requiring non-contact detection of Opaque material.
As a quick report, this photoelectric sensor provides:
- 5m (MS-2) sensing side diameter
- Relay control output
- Ø60 mm sensing target
- Infrared LED (940nm) Light source
- Sensitivity adjuster built-in type.
- Light ON/Dark ON mode selectable by switch.
- IP66 ingress protection structure according to IEC standards
- Double or strong insulation
- Output method: AC/DC power, relay contact output
This Autonics photoelectric sensor's case and lens cover are made of Polycarbonate, its sensing part is made of Acrylic.
The BX5M-MFR features IP66 ingress protection.
The yellow LED on its body acts as the process indicator.
The Autonics sensor BX5M-MFR features standard terminal type.
The sensing target for this photoelectric sensor is Opaque material. This material should have a minimum size of Ø60 mm. The maximum distance that this sensor can detect its standard sensing target is from 0.1 to 5 m.
The BX5M-MFR features Relay control output.
There are limitations in temperature and humidity in which BX5M-MFR photoelectric sensor is used:
- Storage temperature: -25 … 70°C
- Storage humidity: 35 to 85%RH
- Ambient temperature: -20 … 55°C
- Ambient humidity: 35 to 85%RH
Environment resistance is rated at no freezing or condensation.
Industries / applications
- Parking Tower Entry/Exit
Still want to know more? Click here to find out about Autonics Photoelectric Sensors working principles.
Universal AC/DC Photoelectric Sensors (Wire Terminal Type)
The Autonics BX series photoelectric sensors with built-in amplifiers are available in universal AC/DC types and DC types. The terminal type sensors also feature timer function to change between ON delay, OFF delay, and One-shot delay. Light ON/Dark ON operation mode switch and sensitivity adjusters are also available for easy configuration and set up. The universal AC/DC types feature a wide power supply range of 24-240 VAC / 24-240 VDC.
BX Series Main features
- Built-in sensitivity adjuster
- Timer function (built-in timer model)
- NPN / PNP open collector simultaneous output (DC power Type)
- Self-diagnosis function (green lights up in the stable level)
- Built-in reverse power protection circuit and output short overcurrent protection circuit
- Wide power supply range: Universal 24-240 VDC / 24-240 VAC~
- IP66 protection rating (IEC standard)
About Autonics Photoelectric Sensors
"Autonics" is a leading provider of automation solutions from South Korea. Autonics products are trusted and adopted by engineers in various industrial applications and their technology is widely applied in day-to-day automation devices. This company represents 21 Photoelectric Sensors series:
- BRQ Series: Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensors
- BJ Series: Compact High Performance Photoelectric Sensors
- BJX Series: Compact Long Distance Photoelectric Sensors
- BR(NARROW BEAM REFLECTIVE) Series: Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensors (Narrow Beam Reflective Type)
- BTF Series: Ultra-Compact, Thin Type Photoelectric Sensors
- BTS Series: Ultra-Compact, Slim Type Photoelectric Sensors
- BL Series: Liquid Level Photoelectric Sensors
- BJR Series: Oil-Resistant/Oil-Proof Photoelectric Sensors
- BYD Series: Compact Photoelectric Sensors
- BM Series: Economical General-Purpose Photoelectric Sensors
- BH Series: Front/Side Mount Photoelectric Sensors
- BJP Series: Photoelectric Sensors for PCB Detection
- BUM Series: 4-Channel U-Shaped Photoelectric Sensors
- BA Series: Diffuse Reflective Photoelectric Sensors with Long Sensing Distance
- BMS Series: Side Sensing Type Photoelectric Sensors
- BX Series: Universal AC/DC Photoelectric Sensors (Wire Terminal Type)
- BUP Series: U-Shaped Photoelectric Sensors
- BEN Series: Universal AC/DC Photoelectric Sensors
- BPS Series: Flat Type Photoelectric Sensors
- BY Series: Compact Photoelectric Sensors with Synchronous Detection
- BC Series: Color Mark Sensors
Autonics Photoelectric Sensors are mainly used in:
- Automotive industry
- Packaging industry
- Elevator Industry
- Semiconductor/Display Industry
- Machine Tools Industry
- Plastics/Rubber Industry
- Food/beverage Manufacturing
- Logistics Industry
DocumentsYou may be interested to see this product's catalog. If so, please click to view the BX5M-MFR datasheet.
Retroreflective type(standard type)
Opaque material of min. Ø60mm
Infrared LED (940nm)
≤ 20 ms
24-240 VAC~ ± 10 % 50/60 Hz / 24-240 VDC ± 10 % (ripple P-P: ≤ 10 %)
Light ON/Dark ON (set by switch)