Photo Sensor 5m Sensing Distance, Relay Contact Output - BEN5M-MFR
- 208.00 Grams
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
Autonics Photoelectric Sensor 5m - BEN5M-MFR
Relay, Cable type connection, Sensitivity adjuster
The Autonics photoelectric sensor BEN5M-MFR with built-in IC photo diode can sense objects without the ambient light and electrical noise affecting the process. This sensor which is Retroreflective type, comes in a rectangular shape, sensing distance of 5m, Sensing target of min Ø60mm and Rectangular installation. The standard rectangular photo sensor can be used in diverse applications requiring non-contact detection of Opaque material.
As a quick report, this photoelectric sensor provides:
- 5m sensing distance
- Relay control output
- Ø60 mm sensing target
- Infrared LED (940nm) Light source
- Small and power supply built-in type.
- Easy installation with indicators on product.
- Light ON/Dark ON mode selectable by switch.
- IP50 ingress protection structure according to IEC standards
- Status and output indication.
- Built-in IC photo diode for disturbing light and electrical noise.
This Autonics photoelectric sensor's case and case cover are made of Heat resistant Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene, its sensing part is made of Polycarbonate (with polarizing filter: polymethyl methacrylate).
The BEN5M-MFR features IP50 ingress protection.
The green and red LED on its body acts as the process indicator.
The Autonics sensor BEN5M-MFR features standard cable type connection. This cable is 5 mm in diameter and 2 meters in length.
The sensing target for this photoelectric sensor is Opaque material. This material should have a minimum size of Ø60 mm. The maximum distance that this sensor can detect its standard sensing target is from 0.1 to 5 m.
The BEN5M-MFR features Relay control output.
There are limitations in temperature and humidity in which BEN5M-MFR photoelectric sensor is used:
- Storage temperature: -20 … 70°C
- Storage humidity: 35 to 85%RH
- Ambient temperature: -20 … 65°C
- Ambient humidity: 35 to 85%RH
Environment resistance is rated at no freezing or condensation.
Industries / applications
- Automated Automotive Manufacturing Process
- Application example of automation system: elevator, escalator, and parking system, …
- Parking Tower Entry/Exit
Still want to know more? Click here to find out about Autonics Photoelectric Sensors working principles.
Universal AC/DC Photoelectric Sensors
The Autonics BEN series photoelectric sensors with built-in amplifiers are available in universal AC/DC types and DC types. Light ON/Dark ON operation mode switch and sensitivity adjusters are available for easy configuration and set up (except through-beam types). The specialized sensor IC provides high performance in various user applications.
BEN Series Main features
- Universal AC/DC models (relay contact output) available
- Light ON/Dark ON operation mode switch
- Sensitivity adjuster (except through-beam types)
- Stability indicator (green LED) and operation indicator (red LED)
- Specialized, high-performance sensor IC
- Output types: relay contact (AC/DC type), NPN/PNP open collector (DC type)
About Autonics Photoelectric Sensors
"Autonics" is a leading provider of automation solutions from South Korea. Autonics products are trusted and adopted by engineers in various industrial applications and their technology is widely applied in day-to-day automation devices. This company represents 21 Photoelectric Sensors series:
- BRQ Series: Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensors
- BJ Series: Compact High Performance Photoelectric Sensors
- BJX Series: Compact Long Distance Photoelectric Sensors
- BR(NARROW BEAM REFLECTIVE) Series: Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensors (Narrow Beam Reflective Type)
- BTF Series: Ultra-Compact, Thin Type Photoelectric Sensors
- BTS Series: Ultra-Compact, Slim Type Photoelectric Sensors
- BL Series: Liquid Level Photoelectric Sensors
- BJR Series: Oil-Resistant/Oil-Proof Photoelectric Sensors
- BYD Series: Compact Photoelectric Sensors
- BM Series: Economical General-Purpose Photoelectric Sensors
- BH Series: Front/Side Mount Photoelectric Sensors
- BJP Series: Photoelectric Sensors for PCB Detection
- BUM Series: 4-Channel U-Shaped Photoelectric Sensors
- BA Series: Diffuse Reflective Photoelectric Sensors with Long Sensing Distance
- BMS Series: Side Sensing Type Photoelectric Sensors
- BX Series: Universal AC/DC Photoelectric Sensors (Wire Terminal Type)
- BUP Series: U-Shaped Photoelectric Sensors
- BEN Series: Universal AC/DC Photoelectric Sensors
- BPS Series: Flat Type Photoelectric Sensors
- BY Series: Compact Photoelectric Sensors with Synchronous Detection
- BC Series: Color Mark Sensors
Autonics Photoelectric Sensors are mainly used in:
- Automotive industry
- Packaging industry
- Elevator Industry
- Semiconductor/Display Industry
- Machine Tools Industry
- Plastics/Rubber Industry
- Food/beverage Manufacturing
- Logistics Industry
DocumentsYou may be interested to see this product's catalog. If so, please click to view the BEN5M-MFR datasheet.
Retroreflective type(standard type)
Opaque material of min. Ø60mm
24-240VAC~ ±10% 50/60Hz, 24-240VDC ±10%(ripple P-P: max. 10%)
Light ON/Dark ON(set by switch)