Light Curtain 20 Optical Axes, PNP Open Collector - BWP20-20P
- 1,700.00 Grams
Autonics Slim Plastic Single-Beam Area Sensors, BWP20-20P
PNP open collector, Infrared LED, 0.1 to 5 m sensing distance
The Autonics area sensor BWP20-20P comes in through-beam Sensing type, sensing distance of 0.1 to 5m, Optical axis pitch of 20mm and 380mm sensing height. This Autonics sensors are simple, general-purpose light screens that detect the passage of objects in specific areas.
As a quick report, this inductive proximity sensor provides:
- Through-beam type (direct beam) sensing type
- PNP open collector control output
- 0.1 to 5 m sensing distance
- 20 mm optical axis pitch
- Infrared LED (850 nm modulated) light source
- Light ON /Dark ON (set by switch) operation mode
- Reverse power, output short overcurrent protection circuit
- IP40 ingress protection structure according to IEC standards
- The temperature or humidity mentioned in Environment indicates a non freezing or condensation.
This sensor's case is made of Polycarbonate / Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene, its sensing part is made of Polymethyl methacrylate.
The BWP20-20P features IP40 ingress protection.
The LED on its body acts as the process indicator:
- Emitter: frequency A indicator (green), frequency B indicator (yellow)
- Receiver: operation indicator (red), stable indicator (green)
- Emitter / receiver: Job indicator (red)
The Autonics area sensor BWP20-20P features standard cable type connection. This cable covers the sensor's 4 wires. It is 3.5 mm in diameter and 3 meters in length.
This area sensor's sensing side diameter is 0.1 to 5m with through-beam.
The BWP20-20P features PNP open collector control output. PNP stands for Positive-Negative-Positive transistors.
There are limitations in temperature and humidity in which BWP20-20P area sensor is used:
- Storage temperature: -20 … 60°C
- Storage humidity: 35 to 85%RH
- Ambient temperature: -10 … 55°C
- Ambient humidity: 35 to 85%RH
Environment resistance is rated at no freezing or condensation.
Click on the following link to view other Autonics area sensor series.
Slim Plastic Body Area SensorsThe Autonics BWP series area sensors feature a flat and compact body size (13 mm) made of high strength PC/ABS (Polycarbonate/Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) plastic. The sensors use high performance Fresnel lens and have high-speed response time of under 7 ms. Four different configurations are available based on the number of optical axes and detection area size. Light ON and Dark ON operation modes switching is available. The series also features various user-friendly functions including operation test function and mutual interference prevention functions.
BWP Series Main features
- Flat body (13mm) area sensors with Fresnel lens
- High strength PC/ABS plastic body
- High-speed response time under 7ms
- 4 configurations (optical axis : 8 to 20/detection area : 140 to 380mm)
- Light ON/Dark ON operation mode switch
- Job indicator ON/FLASHING switch
- Bright LED indicators on emitter and receiver
- Operation test (emitter stop) function, mutual interference prevention function
- IP40 protection structure (IEC standard)
About Area Sensors
"Autonics" is a leading provider of automation solutions from South Korea. Autonics products are trusted and adopted by engineers in various industrial applications and their technology is widely applied in day-to-day automation devices. This company represents 4 Area Sensors series:
- BWC Series: Cross-Beam Area Sensors
- BW Series: General Purpose Area Sensors
- BWP Series: Slim Plastic Body Area Sensors
- BWPK Series: Slim Body Area Sensors (Picking Sensors)
Autonics products are mainly used in:
- Elevator Industry
- Packaging Industry
DocumentsYou may be searching for this product's catalog. If so, please click to view the BWP20-20P datasheet.
30x 430x 13 mm
Optical axis pitch:
Number of Optical Axis: