Fork Sensor Connector Type, Light Received ON, NPN Open Collector - BS5-L2M
- 30.00 Grams
Autonics Groove-Depth 9 mm Photomicro Sensor - BS5-L2M
NPN Open collector, Connector type connection, Infrared LED
The Autonics photomicro sensor BS5-L2M is Through-beam sensing type, comes in 9mm groove depth, sensing distance of 5mm, Response time of Light ON: Max. 20㎲ / Dark ON: Max. 100㎲. The standard fork photo sensor can be used in diverse applications requiring non-contact detection of Opaque material.
This fork sensor also encapsulates an adequate sensing target and very suitable response time. This product has wide range of applications due to its strong built and fulfill a long list of engineering requirements. With being made from high end materials, it is considered as a wise buying choice.
As a quick report, this photomicro sensor provides:
- Through-beam sensing type
- Hysteresis(distance): ≤0.05mm
- 5mm sensing distance
- Opaque material of min. ≥Ø0.8mm×2mm sensing target
- Infrared LED Light source
- 5-24VDC ±10% (ripple P-P : max. 10%) power supply
- NPN Open collector control output
- Operation mode:Light ON/Dark ON (set by control wire)
- 940nm Peak emission wavelength
- Red LED Operation indicator
- Reverse power polarity protection circuit, output short overcurrent protection circuit
- IP50 ingress protection structure according to IEC standards
This Autonics photomicro sensor's case is made of PBT, its sensing part is made of PC.
The BS5-L2M features IP50 ingress protection.
The red LED on its body acts as the Operation indicator.
The Autonics sensor BS5-L2M features connector type connection.
The sensing target for this photomicro sensor is Opaque material of min. ≥Ø0.8mm×2mm. The maximum distance that this sensor can detect its standard sensing target is 5mm. This so-called sensing distance differs from one sensing target to another, based on their material.
The BS5-L2M features NPN open collector control output.
There are limitations in temperature and humidity in which BS5-L2M photomicro sensor is used:
- Storage temperature: -25 … 85°C
- Storage humidity: 35 to 85%RH
- Ambient temperature: -20 … 55°C
- Ambient humidity: 35 to 85%RH
Environment resistance is rated at no freezing or condensation.
Industries / Applications
- PCB Transport Lines
- Milling Machines
- Laser Marking on Semiconductor Parts
- Mobile LCD Manufacturing
Still want to know more? Click here to find out about Autonics Photomicro Sensors working principles.
Groove-Depth 9mm Photomicro Sensors
The Autonics BS5 series photomicro sensors are available in 8 different shapes (K, T, V, L, Y, F, R, TA types), offering maximum flexibility for various user applications and installation settings. The sensors are designed to minimize errors occurring from foreign substances. The sensors offer high visibility with operation indicators viewable from multiple directions.
BS5 Series Main features:
- Various shapes available for installation flexibility (K, T, V, L, Y, F, R, TA types)
- Minimize detection errors and improved visibility
- Added operation indicators viewable from multiple directions
- Indicator ON when light received and indicator ON when light blocked models available
- High shock and vibration resistance
- Switch between Light ON and Dark ON modes using control terminal/wire
- High-speed response frequency: 2kHz
About Autonics Photomicro Sensors
"Autonics" is a leading provider of automation solutions from South Korea. Autonics products are trusted and adopted by engineers in various industrial applications and their technology is widely applied in day-to-day automation devices. This company represents 4 Photomicro Sensors series:
- BS4 Series: Groove-Depth 9 mm Photomicro Sensors with Built-In Connector
- BS3 Series: Groove-Depth 6.5mm Photomicro Sensors
- BS5 Series: Groove-Depth 9mm Photomicro Sensors
- BS5-P Series: Push Button Type Photomicro Sensors
Autonics Photomicro Sensors are mainly used in:
- Semiconductor/Display Industry
- Machine Tools Industry
DocumentsYou may be interested to see this product's catalog. If so, please click to view the BS5-L2M datasheet.
Through-beam type(not modulated)
Opaque material of min. Ø0.8×2mm
Light ON: Max. 20㎲, Dark ON: Max. 100㎲
5-24VDC ±10%(ripple P-P : max. 10%)
Light ON/Dark ON(set by control terminal block)
NPN open collector