Fiber Optic Cable M3, 2m Cable, 0.5 mm Fiber Diameter - FD-320-05
- 100.00 Grams
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
Autonics Standard type Fiber Optic Cable, FD-320-05
Retroreflective type, Bolt type, Free cut, Adapter
The Autonics fiber optic sensor FD-320-05 is used to provide accurate detection of objects in various applications. For flexible installation in a variety of environments, this sensor is available in retroreflective sensing method, thread head type, and standard cable type.
As a quick report, this fiber optic sensors provides:
- Standard type (bolt type)
- R15 Allowable bend radius
- 2m Cable length
- 40mm Sensing distance
- Ø0.03mm Min. sensing target
- Diffuse reflective sensing type
- Thread head type
This Autonics fiber optic sensor's case is made of plastic.
The Autonics fiber optic sensor FD-320-05 features standard cable type. This fiber 0.5 mm in diameter and 2 meters in cable length, and the hood diameter for this sensor is Ø3mm (M3).
This fiber optic sensor's sensing type is diffuse reflective. The maximum distance that this sensor can detect its called sensing distance is 40 mm and minimum sensing target for FD-320-05 sensor is Ø0.03 mm.
There are limitations in temperature in which FD-320-05 fiber optic sensor is used:
- Environment_Ambient temperature: -40 to 70 ℃
Industries / applications
- Wafer Baking Equipment
- Manufacturing Process
Want to know how this sensor acts? Check our article to get the full report on Fiber Optic sensor working principles.
Fiber Optic Units
Fiber Optic Units
The Autonics FT/GT, FD/GD, FL/GL series fiber optic units are available in various sensing methods (through-beam, retroreflective, convergent reflective), 9 head types (thread, cylindrical, flat, L-shaped, plastic, perpendicular, stainless steel, U-shaped, area detection), 5 cable types (standard, flexible, break-resistant, heat-resistant, vacuum-resistant) for flexible installation in diverse environments.
Fiber Optic Units Main features
- Various head types and sensing methods for diverse environments
- Through-beam, retroreflective and convergent reflective methods are available for diverse working conditions
- Various Fiber Shapes & Types
- High-Flex Cables
- Various Cable Types Available for Diverse Environments
- Standard Type: Standard fiber optic cables
- Heat-Resistant Type: Withstand extreme temperature conditions from -60°C to 350°C
- Vacuum-Resistant Type: Withstand vacuum conditions from -60°C to 350°C
- Break-Resistant Type: R5, Withstand frequent bending without breaking
- Flexible Type: R1, Ideal for installation environments with contours. (R1>R5)
About Fiber Optic sensor
"Autonics" is a leading provider of automation solutions from South Korea. Autonics products are trusted and adopted by engineers in various industrial applications and their technology is widely applied in day-to-day automation devices. This company represents 6 Fiber Optic sensor series:
- Fiber Optic Units: Fiber Optic Units
- BFX Series: LCD Display Digital Fiber Optic Amplifiers
- BF5 Series: High Performance Single/Dual Digital Display Fiber Optic Amplifiers
- BFC Series: Digital Fiber Optic Amplifier Communication Converters
- BF4 Series: Digital Display Fiber Optic Amplifiers
- BF3 Series: Dual Adjustment Fiber Optic Amplifiers
Autonics products are mainly used in:
- Semiconductor/Display Industry
- Packaging Industry
- Machine Tools Industry
DocumentsYou may want to read this product's catalog. If so, please click to view the FD-320-05 datasheet.
Standard type M3 bolt
Min. sensing target:
Allowable bend radius:
-40 to 70℃