Digital Anemometer - AVM-715
- 1,200.00 Grams
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
Tecpel LCD Digital Anemometer Air Flow Volume Measurement - AVM-715
AVG/MAX/MIN Reading, lightweight design, CE Mark - Accurate and Reliable
An “Anemometer” is a device for measuring the speed of airflow in the atmosphere, in wind tunnels, and in other gas-flow applications.
AMV-715 from Tecpel is an Anemometer for air velocity measurements, with variety of functions such as ON/OFF, H/T, °F/°C, 10 Memories, Air Velocity Unit, AVG (Multipoint), Air Flow Volume Measurement, AVG/MAX/MIN Reading.
Tecpel LCD digital anemometer AVM-715 features:
- Instant Display of the air Velocity and temperature
- Maximum, Minimum and average Value Calculation
- Easy Air Flow Volume calculation (CMF/CMM)
- 10 Memories Data Storage/Recalling/Clearing
- Data HOLD/TEST function
- Low Battery Indication
- One Hour Auto Shut off function
Tecpel LCD digital anemometer AVM-715 specifications:
- Measurement range: -50°c ~ +70°c or –58°f ~ +158°f
- Resolution: ± 0.1° for whole range
- Accuracy: ±0.5°c for 0°c ~ +50°c or ±0.9°f for +32°f ~ +122°f, otherwise ±1°c or 1.8°f
- Sensing time: 1 second
- Battery: 3 x 1.5 volts “aaa” size or equivalent
Air velocity measurement:
- Measurement range resolution
- 0.0 to 45.0 m/s (meter per second) 0.1
- 0.0 to 140.0 km/hr. (kilometers per hour) 0.1
- 0.0 to 100.0 mph (mile per hour) 0.1
- 0 to 8800 ft./min (feet per minute) 10
- 0.0 to 88.0 knots (nautical miles per hour) 0.1
- Accuracy: ± (0.3 ± 2% reading) for 2 m/s or above.
- Unpack the anemometer with care.
- Open the battery door. Then install three 1.5 volts “aaa” size or equivalent
- Battery into the battery compartment. And close the battery door.
- Replace new battery when the low battery indicator appears on the screen.
Press “on/off” for on/off switching. Full display shows for a while. the upper display shows the velocity (default as m/s) velo sign appear, while the lower display shows the temperature (default as °f) measured.
One hour auto shut off function & cancellation:
This product will turn off automatically after one hour, to disable this function, press “on/off” and “h/t” together to turn on the unit each time. The product will keep working until being shut off by users.
The unit is default in ft/min as measurement unit for air velocity. User can press this button to interchange the airflow velocity unit as the following: ft/min > mph > m/s > km/hr > knots.
Press the button to freeze the reading for recording (both velocity & temperature), hold sign appears. Press again the unit will restore to real time mode.
Press to switch the reading between °c and °f as temperature unit.
Avg./max/min reading for continue moving average measurement (single point):
- a) Press once the unit will show the continue moving average measurement of velocity (avg.), maximum measurement (max) and minimum measurement (min) as following:
avg > max(both temp & velocity) > min(both temp & velocity) > real time reading.
- b) Relevant sign appears on the display and reading update per seconds.
- c) To clear value, press and hold the key for 3 seconds, 2 successive beeps sound is given out.
Avg. (multi point):
- a) hold the unit in position, press the “hold” button to freeze the reading (both velocity and temperature).
- b) Then press “mem” button to save the reading. (a single beep is given out for every successful saving). Mem 1 displays representing one reading is saved.
- c) Repeat step (a) – (b) to save another reading, mem 12 displays representing 2 readings are saved.
- d) Continue to do so up to 10 sets of reading can be saved.
- e) Once all measurement have been saved, press “avg. (multi point)” button, the unit will display the average air velocity from memory and avg. sign appears.
Mem. (Memory recalling):
- a) Press the “mem” button, all saved reading (both temperature & velocity) will be shown, starting from the 1st reading (i.e. mem 1) to the 10th reading (i.e. mem 10).
- b) Press and hold the “mem” button for 3 seconds to clear all saved readings. Air flow volume measurement.
(i) Single point measurement:
- a) Determine the free area of the air source.
- b) Press “air flow” button for 3 seconds to define free area, displays shows area sign and first digit of 1.111 sq feet flashes.
- c) Press “hold” button to increase number of the flashing digit.
- d) Press “avg. (multi point)” button to move to the next digit.
- e) Press the “air flow” button, the defined free area is saved and the unit is now ready to measure air flow (CFM) and flow sign appears. Value shows on the upper display.
(i) Average for multi point measurement:
Press and hold the “avg. (multi point)” button for 3 seconds to clear current average readings in the velocity/fpm mode.
- a) Repeat (a) to (e) in section (g) to determine all multi-point average reading.
- b) Press “air flow” button for 3 seconds and unit enters to the free area setting.
- c) Repeat step (a) to (e) in section (ii) to default free area setting.
- d) Press “air flow” button to confirm and unit enters to the CFM mode. The unit display average air flow reading and number of points measured. value shows on the upper display.
Tecpel Co. Ltd. has over 20 years of experience in the Test and Measurement market. They have set up over 50 country distributors worldwide. Some of their products have been branded by famous leaders in the market. About 60% of their customers are repeat customers. Tecpel imports products from Japan and carries out quality checks. Their products are exported to Europe mainly. If customers find a fault with the product, they will replace it with a new product within 2-3 days.
They are regarded as one of the leading Taiwanese manufactures of high quality test and measurements. Their product lines include power supplies, oscilloscopes, electronics & electrical meters and testers. Tecpel’s quality products have been accepted by some well-known international customers. The confidence they have in their products is reflected in their one-year warranty and by their flat-rate service policy through 3-5 years.
DocumentsYou may want to read this product's catalog. If so, please click to view the AVM-715 datasheet.
-50°C ~ +70°C OR –58°F ~ +158°F.
± 0.1° for whole range.
±0.5°C for 0°C ~ +50°C OR ±0.9°F for +32°F ~ +122°F, otherwise ±1°C OR 1.8°F.
3 x 1.5 volts “AAA” size or equivalent.
ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS (23°C ±5°C):
-50°C ~ +70°C OR –58°F ~ +158°F
± 0.1° FOR WHOLE RANGE ACCURACY : ±0.5°C FOR 0°C ~ +50°C OR ±0.9°F FOR +32°F ~ +122°F, OTHERWISE ±1°C OR 1.8° F