Controller Socket 8 Pin, 3.5 Bolt Standard - PS-08
- 80.00 Grams
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
Autonics 8-Pin Controller Sockets (DIN Rail/Panel) - PS-08
M4 Screw, 0.8 N m Tightening torque, 250 VAC Rated voltage
The Autonics socket PS-08 are used with plug-in and they provide easier installation, good electrical conductivity, and longevity.
As a quick report, this PS series socket provides:
- Number of pins: 8-pin
- 250 VAC ~ 50/60 Hz rated voltage
- 7 A (resistive load) rated current
- 0.8 N.m terminal fixing torque
- M3.5 bolt standard
- ≥ 100 MΩ insulation resistance
This Autonics socket's body is made of PBT, its bolt and nut are made of Steel (Ni plated). The terminal of this socket is Phosphor bronze (Ni plated) made.
There are limitations in temperature and humidity in which PS-08 PS series socket is used:
- Storage temperature: -25 … 65°C
- Storage humidity: 35 to 85%RH
- Ambient temperature: -10 … 55°C
- Ambient humidity: 35 to 85%RH
Environment resistance is rated at no freezing or condensation.
Click on the following link to view other Autonics Socket series.
8-Pin/11-Pin Controller Sockets (DIN Rail/Panel)
The Autonics PS series controller sockets are used with Autonics plug type control devices and provide high durability and electrical conductivity. The PS series is available in 8-pin and 11-pin sockets for mounting on DIN rails or panels.
PS Series Main features
- Excellent heat resistance
- Copper alloy contacts for excellent electrical conductivity and high durability
- Easy one-touch mount installation
About Autonics socket
“Autonics” is a leading provider of automation solutions from South Korea. Autonics products are trusted and adopted by engineers in various industrial applications and their technology is widely applied in day-to-day automation devices. This company represents 2 sockets:
- PS Series: 8-Pin/11-Pin Controller Sockets (DIN Rail/Panel)
- PG Series: 8-Pin/11-Pin Controller Sockets (Standard)
DocumentsYou may be searching for this product's catalog. If so, please click to view the PS-08 datasheet.
Number of pins:
Terminal fixing torque:
-10 to 55℃