AC Voltage Sensor
The AC voltage detector is used to indicate the presence or absence of line voltage. This is useful, for example to tell when the UPS is running on battery power. The sensor plugs into any of our intelligent SensorProbes, such as the SensorProbe2, the SensorProbe8, or any SecurityProbe. The sensor can be placed up to 1,000 feet from the SensorProbe using standard CAT5 cable (5 ft cable provided). The AC Voltage Detector indicates an ALARM/NORMAL condition in software and also via an LED mounted on the sensor. Voltage detectors can detect the presence or the absence of line voltage. It is designed for use worldwide. There is an SNMP interface for getting the alarm/normal status. SNMP traps are sent when critical conditions occur. SNMP polling via 'get' is available to retrieve existing status and configuration parameters. The Web browser interface is also available to display the status and configuration parameters. When an alarm condition is activated the description and location of the fault can be sent via email, page or traps. Specifications & Features:
- CAT5 Enabled Sensor allows you to add up to 1000' of CAT5 cable to the sensor.
- Measurement range - Detects voltage at 50V AC to 250 VAC.
- LED indicator on sensor shows if voltage present.
- Measurement Indication - Alarm or Normal.
- Communications cable - RJ45 jack to sensor using UTP Cat 5 wire.
- Sensor type - open/closed contact switch.
- Power source: powered by the sensorProbe. No additional power needed.
- SensorProbe autodetects the presence of the voltage sensor.
- Measurement rate - multiple readings every second.
- Up to 2 voltage detector per sensorProbe2, up to 8 on the sensorProbe8.
- Full autosense including disconnect alarm.