Photo Sensor 2 m, NPN Open Collector Output - BA2M-DDT
- 50.00 Grams
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
Autonics Diffuse Reflective Long-distance Photoelectric Sensor - BA2M-DDT
Light ON, NPN open collector output, Diffuse reflective, Cable type Connection
The Autonics photoelectric sensor BA2M-DDT is Diffuse reflective sensing type, sensing distance of 2m and Response time of Max. 1ms. The standard photo sensor can be used in diverse applications requiring non-contact detection of Opaque, Translucent material.
As a quick report, this photoelectric sensor provides:
- Diffuse reflective sensing type
- 2m sensing distance
- Opaque, Translucent sensing target
- Infrared LED (850 nm) Light source
- 12-24 VDC ±10 % (ripple P-P: ≤ 10%) power supply
- NPN open collector control output
- Operation mode: Light ON
- Sensitivity adjuster
- Operation indicator (red), stability indicator (orange)
- IP64 ingress protection structure according to IEC standards
- Reverse power protection circuit, output short overcurrent protection circuit
This Autonics photoelectric sensor's case is made of ABS and its Sensing part and indiactor are made of PC.
The BA2M-DDT features IP64 ingress protection.
The Autonics sensor BA2M-DDT features standard cable type connection. This cable covers the sensor's 3 wires. It is Ø3.5mm in diameter and 2 meters in length.
The sensing target for this photoelectric sensor is Opaque, Translucent material. The maximum distance that this sensor can detect its standard sensing target is 2m. This so-called sensing distance differs from one sensing target to another, based on their material.
The BA2M-DDT features NPN open collector control output. NPN stands for Negative-Positive-Negative transistors.
There are limitations in temperature and humidity in which BA2M-DDT photoelectric sensor is used:
- Storage temperature: -25 … 70°C
- Storage humidity: 35 to 85%RH
- Ambient temperature: -25 … 55°C
- Ambient humidity: 35 to 85%RH
Environment resistance is rated at no freezing or condensation.
Still want to know more? Click here to find out about Autonics Photoelectric Sensors working principles.
Diffuse Reflective Photoelectric Sensors with Long Sensing Distance
The Autonics BA series diffuse reflective photoelectric sensors feature specially designed optics with long sensing distance up to 2 m. The sensors are available in Light ON and Dark ON modes and come equipped with built-in sensitivity adjusters. Operation/stability indicator allows users to easily identify operation status.
BA Series Main features:
- Realization of long sensing distance (2 m) by special optical design
- IP64 protection rating (IEC standard)
- Built-in stability indicator
- Sensitivity adjustment function
- 2 color display
About Autonics Photoelectric Sensors
"Autonics" is a leading provider of automation solutions from South Korea. Autonics products are trusted and adopted by engineers in various industrial applications and their technology is widely applied in day-to-day automation devices. This company represents 21 Photoelectric Sensors series:
- BRQ Series: Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensors
- BJ Series: Compact High Performance Photoelectric Sensors
- BJX Series: Compact Long Distance Photoelectric Sensors
- BR(NARROW BEAM REFLECTIVE) Series: Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensors (Narrow Beam Reflective Type)
- BTF Series: Ultra-Compact, Thin Type Photoelectric Sensors
- BTS Series: Ultra-Compact, Slim Type Photoelectric Sensors
- BL Series: Liquid Level Photoelectric Sensors
- BJR Series: Oil-Resistant/Oil-Proof Photoelectric Sensors
- BYD Series: Compact Photoelectric Sensors
- BM Series: Economical General-Purpose Photoelectric Sensors
- BH Series: Front/Side Mount Photoelectric Sensors
- BJP Series: Photoelectric Sensors for PCB Detection
- BUM Series: 4-Channel U-Shaped Photoelectric Sensors
- BA Series: Diffuse Reflective Photoelectric Sensors with Long Sensing Distance
- BMS Series: Side Sensing Type Photoelectric Sensors
- BX Series: Universal AC/DC Photoelectric Sensors (Wire Terminal Type)
- BUP Series: U-Shaped Photoelectric Sensors
- BEN Series: Universal AC/DC Photoelectric Sensors
- BPS Series: Flat Type Photoelectric Sensors
- BY Series: Compact Photoelectric Sensors with Synchronous Detection
- BC Series: Color Mark Sensors
Autonics Photoelectric Sensors are mainly used in:
- Automotive industry
- Packaging industry
- Elevator Industry
- Semiconductor/Display Industry
- Machine Tools Industry
- Plastics/Rubber Industry
- Food/beverage Manufacturing
- Logistics Industry
DocumentsYou may be interested to see this product's catalog. If so, please click to view the BA2M-DDT datasheet.
Diffuse reflective type
Opaque, Translucent material
12-24VDC ±10%(ripple P-P: max. 10%)
NPN open collector