Leakage Clamp Meter DCM-040
- 500.00 Grams
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Calculated at Checkout
In electrical and electronic engineering, a current clamp or current probe is an electrical device with jaws that open to allow clamping around an electrical conductor. This allows the measurement of the current in a conductor without the need to make physical contact with it or to disconnect it for insertion through the probe.
DCM-040 from Tecpel is a digital AC leakage clamp meter.
DCM-040 from Tecpel comes with the following features:
- Accurate AC digital clamp meter for leakage current measurement.
- 10μA high resolution on the 40mA range.
- Shield transformer jaws to minimize the effect of an external stray magnetic field.
- Large jaw with a 30mm diameter.
- Five Ranges (40mA, 400mA, 4A, 40A, 60A) for all application.
- A filter circuit is designed to eliminate the effect of high-frequency noise and harmonics for AC current measurement.
- Large 3 3/4 digits LCD.
- Fast bargraph display (20 times/sec.) for transient observation.
- Continuity and frequency measurements.
- Max/Min, Data Hold functions, and Relative Measurement.
- 600V overload protection for ohm measurement.
- Easy single rotary switch for any function selection.
Tecpel Co. Ltd. has over 20 years of experience in the Test and Measurement market. They have set up over 50 country distributors worldwide. Some of their products have been branded by famous leaders in the market. About 60% of their customers are repeat customers. Tecpel imports products from Japan and carries out quality checks. Their products are exported to Europe mainly. If customers find a fault with the product, they will replace it with a new product within 2-3 days.
They are regarded as one of the leading Taiwanese manufactures of high quality test and measurements. Their product lines include power supplies, oscilloscopes, electronics & electrical meters and testers. Tecpel’s quality products have been accepted by some well-known international customers. The confidence they have in their products is reflected in their one-year warranty and by their flat-rate service policy through 3-5 years.
Data SheetTo View Data Sheet Please Click Here