Digital Clamp Meter, 30mm jaw opening capability - DCM-040
- 500.00 Grams
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
Tecpel AC Leakage Clamp Meter - DCM-040
10μA high resolution, lightweight design, CE Mark - Accurate and Reliable
In electrical and electronic engineering, a current clamp or current probe is an electrical device with jaws that open to allow clamping around an electrical conductor. This allows the measurement of the current in a conductor without the need to make physical contact with it or to disconnect it for insertion through the probe.
DCM-040 from Tecpel is a digital AC leakage clamp meter.
Tecpel AC Leakage Clamp Meter - DCM-040 comes with the following properties:
- Accurate AC digital clamp meter for leakage current measurement.
- 10μA high resolution on 40mA range.
- Shield transformer jaws to minimize the effect of external stray magnetic field.
- Large jaw with 30 mm diameter.
- Five Ranges (40mA, 400mA, 4A, 40A, 60A) for all application.
- A filter circuit is designed to eliminate the effect of high frequency noise and harmonics for AC current measurement.
- Large 3 3/4 digits LCD
- Fast bar graph display (20 times/sec.) for transient observation.
- Continuity and frequency measurements.
- Max/Min, Data Hold functions, and Relative Measurement.
- 600V overload protection for ohm measurement.
- Easy single rotary switch for any function selection.
Tecpel AC Leakage Clamp Meter - DCM-040 specification
- AC Current:
- Accuracy Remarks
- Range Resolution 50/60 Hz Wide (40 - 1KHz)
- 40mA 10μA ±1.0%±3dgts ±2.0%±5dgts
- 400mA 100μA ±1.0%±3dgts ±2.0%±5dgts
- 4A 1mA ±1.0%±3dgts ±2.0%±5dgts
- 40A 10mA ±1.0%±3dgts ±2.0%±5dgts
- 60A(0-50A) 100mA ±1.5%±3dgts ±3.0%±5dgts
- 60A(50 - 60A) (1) 100mA ±3.0%±5dgts ±3.5%±5dgts
- Though the meter can display up to 400A, it is not calibrated beyond 60A
- AC Voltage:(Input Impedance: 10MΩ)
- AC Voltage:(Input Impedance: 10MΩ)
- Accuracy Overload Protection
- Range Resolution 50/60 Hz 40 - 1KHz
- 400V 0.1V ±1.5%±2dgts ±2.0%±4dgts AC 800V
- Resistance (Ω) and Continuity: (open voltage 0.4V)
- Range Resolution Accuracy Beeping OL Protection 40-400Ω 0.1Ω ±1.0%±2dgts < 38.0 ΩAC 600 V
- General Specification Conductor Size: 30mm max. (approx.)
- Battery Type: two 1.5V SUM-3
- Display: 3 3/4 LCD with 40 seg. Bar graph
- Range Selection: manual
- Overload Indication: left most digit blinks
- Power Consumption: 10 mA (approx.)
- Low battery Indication: Sampling Time: 2 times/sec. (display)20 times/sec. (bar graph)
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 50°C
- Operating Humidity: less than 85% relative
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C
- Storage Humidity: less than 75% relative
- Altitude up to 2000M
- Dimension: 210mm (L) x 62.0mm (W) x 35.6mm (H) 8.3"" (L) x 2.4"" (W) x 1.4"" (H)
- Weight: 200g (battery included)
- Accessories: Carrying bag x 1
- User’s manual
- 1.5V battery x 2
Tecpel Co. Ltd. has over 20 years of experience in the Test and Measurement market. They have set up over 50 country distributors worldwide. Some of their products have been branded by famous leaders in the market. About 60% of their customers are repeat customers. Tecpel imports products from Japan and carries out quality checks. Their products are exported to Europe mainly. If customers find a fault with the product, they will replace it with a new product within 2-3 days.
They are regarded as one of the leading Taiwanese manufactures of high quality test and measurements. Their product lines include power supplies, oscilloscopes, electronics & electrical meters and testers. Tecpel’s quality products have been accepted by some well-known international customers. The confidence they have in their products is reflected in their one-year warranty and by their flat-rate service policy through 3-5 years.
Data SheetTo View Data Sheet for Tecpel AC Leakage Clamp Meter - DCM-040 Please Click Here
30mm max. (approx.)
two 1.5V SUM-3
3 3/4 LCD with 40 seg. bargraph
10 mA (approx.)
2 times/sec. (display)
200g (battery included)