Isolated Module RTD to RS485 Modbus RTU - DAT3019
- 150.00 Grams
Datexel Isolated Module RTD to RS485 Modbus RTU - DAT3019
8 channels 2 wires input, Watch-Dog Alarm, UL / CE mark, DIN rail mounting - High Quality
The DAT 3019 device is able to acquire up to 8 analogue input signals. The data are transmitted with MODBUS RTU/MODBUS ASCII protocol on the RS-485 network (RS-232 interface is available).
It is possible to connect on input 2-wires RTD sensors or up to 2 KW resistance sensors.
The device guarantees high accuracy and stable measure versus time and temperature.
To ensure the plant safety, two Watch-Dog timer alarms are provided.
The isolation between the parts of circuit removes eventual ground-loop effects, allowing the use of the device even in the heavy environmental conditions.
The DAT 3019 is in compliance with the Directive UL 61010-1 for US market and with the Directive CSA C22.2 No 61010-1 for the Canadian market.
The device is housed in a rough self-extinguishing plastic container which, thanks to its thin profile of 17.5mm only, allows a high density mounting on EN-50022 standard DIN rail.
The DAT3019 is designed to work with the MODBUS RTU/MODBUS ASCII protocol: standard protocol in field-bus; allows to directly interface DAT3000 series devices to the larger part of PLCs and SCADA applications available on the market.
The advantages and features for Datexel Isolated Module DAT3019
- Field-Bus remote data acquisition
- Modbus Slave device on RS-485
- Modbus RTU/ Modbus ASCII protocol
- 8 channels 2 wires input
- Input configurable for Pt100, Pt1K, Ni100, Ni1K and resistance up to 2 KW
- Watch-Dog Alarm
- Remotely Configurable
- 2000 Vac 3-ways Galvanic Isolation
- High Accuracy
- UL / CE mark
- DIN rail mounting in compliance with EN-50022
INPUT for Datexel Isolated Module DAT3019
- RTD 2 wires
- RES. 2 wires
Input Accuracy (1)
- RTD ±0.2 % f.s.
- Resistance ±0.2 % f.s.
- RTD ± 0.1 % f.s.
RTD excitation current
- Typical 0.450 mA
Thermal drift (1)
- Full scale ± 0.015 % / °C
- 0.5 ÷ 2 sec.
- Baud Rate 38.4 Kbps
- Max. distance 1.2 Km – 4000 ft
- 3 min.
- Power supply voltage 10 .. 30 Vdc
- Reverse polarity protection 60 Vdc max
- Current consumption 30 mA max.
- Input – RS485 2000 Vac 50 Hz, 1 min.
- Supply – Input 2000 Vac 50 Hz, 1 min.
- Supply – RS485 2000 Vac 50 Hz, 1 min
- Operative Temperature -10°C .. +60°C
- UL Operative Temperature -10°C .. +40°C
- Storage Temperature -40°C.. +85°C
- Humidity (not condensed) 0 .. 90 %
- Maximum Altitude 2000 m
- Installation Indoor
- Category of installation II
- Pollution Degree 2
- Material Self-extinguish plastic
- IP Code IP20
- Wiring wires with diameter 0.8÷2.1 mm2 /AWG 14-18
- Tightening Torque 0.5 N m
- Mounting in compliance with DIN rail standard EN-50022
- Weight about 150 g.
- EMC (for industrial environments)
- Immunity EN 61000-6-2, Emission EN 61000-6-4
- US Standard UL 61010-1
“DAT3000 SERIES” data acquisition and control modules
The distributed I/O modules of the DAT3000 series represent a complete solution for the acquisition and control of the analog and digital I/O signals.
The series is composed of:
• Serial line converters and repeaters (DAT3580, DAT3580 USB, DAT3580 MBTCP, DAT3590).
• Modules for digital inputs and outputs (DAT3130, DAT3140, DAT3148/8, DAT3148/12, DAT3188/4, DAT3188/8).
• Modules for analog inputs (DAT3011, DAT3014, DAT3015, DAT3016, DAT3017, DAT3018, DAT3019).
• Modules with analog outputs (DAT3022, DAT3024, DAT3028).
The devices communicate on the RS-485 serial line by the MODBUS RTU communication protocol and are able to communicate with the host computer on multipoint net using only two wires.
Founded in 1992 from the commitment and aspiration of several partners as a small provincial company, through the years DATEXEL has become an established reality on Italian and international markets as a manufacturer of electronic equipment for industrial automation and control process.
The range of DATEXEL products includes: Transmitters, signal and temperature Converters (both analogue and digital), galvanic Isolators, signal Splitters, I/O Modules, Trip Amplifiers, Power Supply Units, current loop Isolators, analogue and digital Displays.
DocumentsTo View Data Sheet for Datexel Isolated Module RTD to RS485 Modbus RTU - DAT3019 Please Click Here
RTD 8 Channels Pt100, Pt1000, Ni100, Ni1000, Resistance 0-500 Ohm, 0-2000 Ohm
Modbus RTU Slave
10 - 30 Vdc. Reverse polarity protection 60 Vdc
Operative Temperature -4°F +140°F -20°C +60°C Storage Temperature - 40°F +185°F - 40°C +85°C
(not condensing) 0-90%
W x L x H 3 3/4X 3 1/2 X 1 7/8 inch, 90 x 74 x 48mm
EN 61000-6-2, EN 61000-6-4
Between Modbus Master, Slave/Power supply 1500Vac, 50Hz, 1 Minute