Isolated AC current converter for 0-5, 0-10Amps - DAT5023 IAC-A
- 170.00 Grams
Datexel Isolated AC current converter for 0-5, 0-10Amps - DAT5023IAC-A
Good accuracy and performance stability, Great Quality
The converter DAT 5023Iac is designed to measure the TRMS value of the AC current signal from 0÷5 A to 0÷60 A applied on its input providing a voltage or current output signal.
The user can program the input and output ranges by the proper DIP-switches available after opening the suitable door located on the side of device (see “Input range tables” and “Output ranges table” sections).
The regulation of Zero and Span values is made by the ZERO and SPAN potentiometers located on the top of device.
The 2000 Vac isolation between power supply and output eliminates the effects of all ground loops eventually existing and allows the use of the converter in heavy environmental conditions found in industrial applications.
The measure of the input signal is executed by a cross connector and a Hall effect transducer; this allows to isolate the input side from the output and power supply. The DAT 5023Iac provides on the output side an auxiliary supply source to connect both active and passive loads.
The device is available in three versions (A, B and D) in function of the input current value (refer to “Technical specification” section).
It is housed in a plastic enclosure of 27.5 mm thickness suitable for DIN rail mounting in according to EN-50022 and EN-50035 standards.
The features for DAT 5023IAC-A:
- Input for AC current signal
- Build-in pluggable cross connector
- Measure by Hall effect transducer
- Input range configurable by DIP-switches
- True Root Mean Square (TRMS) measure
- Isolated power supply source for passive loads on output
- Voltage or current output configurable by DIP-switches
- Galvanic isolation at 2000 Vac
- Good accuracy and performance stability
- EMC compliant – CE mark
- DIN rail mounting in compliance with EN-50022 and EN-50035
Input for DAT 5023IAC-A
- DAT5023Iac/A: 0÷5 A, 0÷10 A
- DAT5023Iac/B: 0÷20 A, 0÷25 A, 0÷30 A
- DAT5023Iac/D: 0÷40 A, 0÷50 A, 0÷60 A
- Type of measure: Alternate
- Bandwidth: (-3dB) 40 Hz ÷ 1KHz
- Cross connector Diameter: 8 mm
Output for DAT 5023IAC-A
- Signal type (configurable) Current: 4 ÷ 20 mA, 0 ÷ 20 mA, Voltage: 0÷10 V, 2÷10 V, 0÷5 V, 1÷5 V
- Zero regulation: ± 40 % max.
- Span regulation: ± 40 % max.
- Load resistance: (Rload) Current output: ≤ 500 W, Voltage output: ≥ 5 KW
- Auxiliary supply: (Vaux) 12 Vdc min @ 20 mA
- Calibration error: ± 0.1 % of f.s.
- Linearity error: (*) ± 1 % of f.s
- Thermal drift: 0.02 % of f.s./°C
- Response time: (from 10 to 90 % of f.s.) 400 ms
- Power supply voltage: (**) 18÷30 Vdc
- Current consumption: (***) Current output: 90 mA max.
- Voltage output: 60 mA max.
Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- (for industrial environment) Immunity: EN 61000-6-2; Emission: EN 61000-6-4
- Isolation voltage: 2000 Vac, 50 Hz, 1 min.
- Operating temperature: -20 ÷ 60 °C
- Storage temperature: - 40 ÷ 85 °C
- Relative humidity: (non cond.) 0 ÷ 90%
- Maximum Altitude: 2000 m
- Installation: Indoor
- Category of installation: II
- Pollution: Degree 2
- Weight: approx. 170 g
Mechanical Specifications of DAT 5023IAC-A
- Material: Self-extinguish plastic
- IP Code: IP20
- Wiring: wires with diameter 0.8÷2.1 mm2 /AWG 14-18
- Tightening Torque: 0.8 N m
- Mounting: in compliance with DIN rail standard EN-50022 and EN-50035
- Oil and gas
- Brick manufacturing
- Heat Exchangers
- Industrial Processes
- Heating/cooling systems
“P.D.S. SERIES”: temperature and signal transmitters The P.D.S. (programmable by dip-switches) series transmitters and converters
can accept on their input signals coming from 2 or 3 wires Pt100. Thermocouple and Strain Gauge sensors or Voltage and Current signals.
- Single and double channel 4÷20 mA two wires transmitters for Pt100 input without galvanic isolation (DAT2065, DAT2066)
- 4÷20 mA two wires transmitter for Thermocouple input without galvanic isolation (DAT2045)
- Single and double channel converters for Pt100 input with configurable output as voltage or current without galvanic isolation (DAT2165, DAT2166)
- Isolated converter for Pt100 input with configurable output as voltage or current (DAT2061)
- Converter for Thermocouple input with configurable output as voltage or current without galvanic isolation (DAT2145)
- Isolated signal converters with configurable input and output as voltage or current (DAT5020. AT5021, DAT5023I, DAT5023V)
- Isolated signal splitter with configurable input and output as voltage or current (DAT5022)
- Isolated signal converter for Strain Gauge input with configurable output as voltage or current (DAT5025) and converters for DIN rail mounting
Founded in 1992 from the commitment and aspiration of several partners as a small provincial company, through the years DATEXEL has become an established reality on Italian and international markets as a manufacturer of electronic equipment for industrial automation and control process.
The range of DATEXEL products includes: Transmitters, signal and temperature Converters (both analogue and digital), galvanic Isolators, signal Splitters, I/O Modules, Trip Amplifiers, Power Supply Units, current loop Isolators, analogue and digital Displays.
DocumentsTo View Data Sheet for Datexel Isolated AC current converter for 0-5, 0-10Amps DAT 5023IAC-A Please Click Here
Current 0-5 Amp, 0-10Amp
Voltage 0-10V, 0-5V, 2-10V, 1-5V
18 to 32 Vdc. Reverse polarity protection 60 Vdc
Current output 35 mA max. Voltage output 25 mA max
Operative -4°F +158°F -20°C +70°C Temperature Storage Temperature -40°F +185°F -40°C +85°C
(non condensing) 0-90%
3 1/2" x 4 1/2 " x 1/2", 90 x 112x x 12.5 mm
3 oz 90 g
For industrial environments. Immunity: EN 61000-6-2. Emission: EN 61000-6-4
PC Configurable and DIP Switch Configurable