Hygro Thermometer with Alarm Clock(DTM-303H)
- 500.00 Grams
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Calculated at Checkout
A thermometer measures the temperature of the environment or material that we are operating on. Two means help the thermometer to display the signal. First, the digital sensor in infrared models, and secondly the converter that shows the numbers.
DTM-303H Hygro-Thermometer is a multi-functional hygrometer with the features of measuring indoor humidity, indoor/outdoor temperature (◦C, ◦F), max/min temperature and humidity recalling (◦C, ◦F), comfortable and uncomfortable index, and audio alarm clock function with snooze.
DTM-303H from Tecpel comes with the following properties:
- Easy to read jumbo display.
- Comfortable and uncomfortable index (comfort/warm/ cool).
- Temperature unit °F/°C selectable.
- Maximum and minimum (°F/°C) temperature and humidity.
- Memory recalling.
- Alarm/snooze set.
- 12/24 hour format.
- 3 meters extension wire with sensor.
- 2 x 1.5 volt ""aaa"" sized or equivalent batteries.
- Other features include:
- On/off. Press once to switch on thermometer and press again to switch off.
- "Warm", “comfort" or "cool" sign appears at appropriate temperature and humidity.
- °F/°C. Press °F/°C to select desirable temperature unit.
- Max/min. Press once to recall maximum temperature and humidity tested. Max sign shows on the display. Press again to recall minimum temperature and humidity tested. Min sign
shows on the display.
- Unit restores to real time mode automatically after 5 seconds.
- Press once to display outdoor measurement. "Out" sign shows on the display. Press again to display indoor measurement. "In" sign shows on the display.
- Press set for 3 seconds.
- Digit at the lowest display.
- Blinking means that the clock is in setting mode.
- Press hr and min respectively to adjust desired time.
- Press 12/24 to select time format.
- Press set to return to real time mode or unit returns to real time mode automatically in 5
- Press al/snz for 3 seconds to alarm set mode. Al sign appears.
- Press hr and min to adjust desired alarm time.
- Press set again after setting and unit returns to real.
- Time mode automatically after 3 seconds.
- After setting the alarm, press al/snz to activate the alarm and snooze function. % and snz sign appears on the display.
- Unit automatically returns to real time mode in 3 seconds after setting.
- When the set alarm time reaches, the alarm sign flashes and alarm will beep for 1 minute.
- Press any key to stop the alarm.
- After the set alarm beeped, snz sign begins to flash.
- After 10 minutes, the snooze function activates and the alarm will beep for 1 minute.
- Snooze function will repeat for an hour.
Low battery indicator:
- Replace new battery when the low battery indicator appears on the screen.
-50°c ~ +70°c or -58°f ~ +158°f
1°c or 1.8°f in the range of -20°c ~ +70°c
0.1° for the whole range.
Tecpel Co. Ltd. has over 20 years of experience in the Test and Measurement market. They have set up over 50 country distributors worldwide. Some of their products have been branded by famous leaders in the market. About 60% of their customers are repeat customers. Tecpel imports products from Japan and carries out quality checks. Their products are exported to Europe mainly. If customers find a fault with the product, they will replace it with a new product within 2-3 days.
They are regarded as one of the leading Taiwanese manufactures of high quality test and measurements. Their product lines include power supplies, oscilloscopes, electronics & electrical meters and testers. Tecpel’s quality products have been accepted by some well-known international customers. The confidence they have in their products is reflected in their one-year warranty and by their flat-rate service policy through 3-5 years.