Frequency Converter Trip Amplifier with Relay Output - DAT4540 R
- 90.00 Grams
Datexel Frequency Converter Trip Amplifier with Relay Output - DAT4540 R
Double optional trip alarm, Configurable by Dip-switch or PC, Galvanic insulation, EMC compliant – CE mark - High Quality
The isolated frequency converter DAT 4540 is able to measure, up to 20 KHz, the frequency of TTL, Namur, NPN, PNP and Tachometer digital signals.
In function of programming, the measured values are converted in a current or voltage signal.
Moreover, two relays are available in order to be programmed as trip alarm (version “-R”). For the Namur input is continuously checked the integrity of the sensor; in case of fault (short circuit or interruption), on the transistor output is generated an alarm.
The device guarantees high accuracy and performances stability both versus time and temperature.
The programming is made by the dip-switch located in the window on the side of the enclosure. By means of dip-switches it is possible to select the input type and range and the output type without recalibrate the device.
By PC, the user can program all the parameters of the devices for his own necessities.
The galvanic isolation on all ways (input, outputs and power supply) eliminates the effects of all ground loops eventually existing and allows the use of the converter in heavy environmental conditions found in industrial applications.
It is housed in a plastic enclosure of 12.5 mm thickness suitable for DIN rail mounting in compliance with EN-50022 and EN-50035 standards.
The advantages and features for Datexel Frequency Converter DAT4540 R
- Measure of the frequency for the following digital contacts input: Namur, TTL, NPN, PNP, Tachometer, Volt
- Configurable output as current or voltage
- Double optional trip alarm
- Fault alarm condition for Namur sensor
- Configurable by Dip-switch or PC
- High accuracy
- On-field reconfigurable
- Galvanic insulation among all ways
- EMC compliant – CE mark
- Suitable for DIN rail mounting in according to EN-50022 and EN-50035 standards
Input Datexel Signal Converter DAT5030IS-BH
Namur ( DIN 19234 )
- Low level Trig. < 1.2 mA
- High level Trig. > 2.1 mA
- Aux. Voltage 8.2 V – 8 mA
- Impedance ~ 1000 Ohm
- Interruption Alarm < 0.2 mA
- Short Circuit Alarm > 7.0 mA
- Low level Trig. < 0.8 V
- High level Trig. > 2.0 V
- Impedance > 20 KOhm
- Low level Trig. < 4.0 V
- High level Trig. > 7.0 V
- Aux. Voltage 17 V – 20 mA
- Impedance ~ 2.2 KOhm
- Max.Voltage 30 Vpp
- Low level Trig. < -50 mV
- High level Trig. > +50 mV
- Impedance > 100 Kohm
- Trigger Level 0.05 V ÷ 7.0 V
- Aux. Voltage 5 ÷ 17 V @ 20 mA
- Impedance > 20 Kohm
- 0.1 Hz ÷ 20 KHz
- < 50ms + period
- N° 2 SPDT
- Max. Load (Resistive) 250 Vac, 2A
- Isolation between terminals 1000 Vac max
- Max. load (Resistive) 30 Vdc, 100mA
- Power supply voltage (**) 20 ÷ 30 Vdc
- Reverse polarity protection 60 Vdc max
- Current output 90 mA max.
- Voltage output 30 mA max.
- Among all ways 1500 Vac, 50 Hz, 1 min
- Operative Temperature -20°C .. +60°C
- Storage Temperature -40°C.. +85°C
- Humidity (not condensed) 0 .. 90 %
- Maximum Altitude 2000 m
- Installation Indoor
- Category of installation II
- Pollution Degree 2
- Material Self-extinguish plastic
- IP Code IP20
- Wiring wires with diameter 0.8÷2.1 mm2 /AWG 14-18
- Tightening Torque 0.8 N m
- Mounting in compliance with DIN rail standard EN-50022 and EN-50035
- Weight about 90 g
Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- (for industrial environments) Immunity: EN 61000-6-2; Emission: EN 61000-6-4
Temperature and signal converters “SLIM SERIES”
The line of converters “SLIM series” has been designed to provide to the user the highest flexibility in the signals conversion.
The series is composed of:
- Converters for universal input with double output and trip amplifier (DAT4530)
- Single channel converters dedicated for typology of input (DAT4531)
- Double channel converters (two independent inputs and outputs) dedicated for typology of input (DAT4532)
- Signal splitters dedicated for typology of input (DAT4631)
- Mathematical modules (DAT4632D)
- Frequency converters (DAT4540)
It is possible to program the devices either via dip-switches to set the most common input and output ranges or via Personal Computer using the software DATESOFT by which the user can personalize the input and output ranges for his own necessities.
Founded in 1992 from the commitment and aspiration of several partners as a small provincial company, through the years DATEXEL has become an established reality on Italian and international markets as a manufacturer of electronic equipment for industrial automation and control process.
The range of DATEXEL products includes: Transmitters, signal and temperature Converters (both analogue and digital), galvanic Isolators, signal Splitters, I/O Modules, Trip Amplifiers, Power Supply Units, current loop Isolators, analogue and digital Displays.
DocumentsTo View Data Sheet Datexel Frequency Converter Trip Amplifier with Relay Output - DAT4540 R Please Click Here
Tacho, Voltage, TTL, Namur, PNP. See Data sheet for range
Current 4-20mA, 0-20mA Min span 4mA. Voltage 0-10V Min Span 1 V
2 X SPDT Max Load 250Vac, 2 Amp
Transistor output Max load 30 Vdc, 100mA
20 to 30 Vdc. Reverse polarity protection 60 Vdc
Current output 90 mA max
Operative -4°F +158°F -20°C +70°C Temperature Storage Temperature -40°F +185°F -40°C +85°C
(non condensing) 0-90%
3 1/2" x 4 1/2 " x 1/2", 90 x 112x x 12.5 mm
For industrial environments. Immunity: EN 61000-6-2
PC Configurable and DIP Switch Configurable