Autonics W38×H42 mm Twin Analog Timers - ATS8W-21
Relay, Power ON Start, Various output operatio, FLICKER output
Autonics ATS8W-21 timer is an 8-pin socket type timer with an analog type dial for easy adjustments.
Universal power supply of 24 VAC ~ 50/60 Hz, 24 VDC timer allows for flexibility in product use. A power on and output status LED easily verifies proper mode function.
This Timer provides:
- Time setting operation method
- FLICKER output operation
- POWER ON START time operation
- 8-pin plug Terminal
- 24 VAC ~ 50/60 Hz, 24 VDC power supply
- Time-limit SPDT (1c): 2 or Instantaneous SPDT (1c): 1 + Time-limit SPDT Control output (1c): 1 depending on output operation mode
- Setting range: 0.1 to 1 sec, 1 to 10 sec, 0.1 to 1 min, 1 to 10 min, 0.1 to 1 hour, 1 to 10 hour
- Various output operations (6 operation modes)
- Twin timer to set ON/OFF time individually
- Easy installation/maintenance with the dedicated bracket for DIN 48 × 48 mm
- Close and DIN rail mounting with the dedicated socket (PS-M8) width 41 mm (ATS8W)
The operating mode determines the output method that is used when the set time has reached. The ATS8W-21 has one output operating modes available:
- FLICKER operation: With flicker operation, an output repeatedly turns ON and OFF at the set time after an input is received.
Time operation of ATS8W-21 is "POWER ON START" type. That means the time clocking starts when voltage is applied to the timer power supply section. This kind of timers are most often used for automated machines.
The ATS8W-21 has 6 types of time ranges: 0.1 to 1 sec, 1 to 10 sec, 0.1 to 1 min, 1 to 10 min, 0.1 to 1 hour, 1 to 10 hour.
The terminal of this product is an 8-pin plug.
The ATS8W-21 has "relay" control output. it has 2 contacts which is Time-limit SPDT (1c): 2 or Instantaneous SPDT (1c): 1 + Time-limit SPDT (1c): 1 depending on output operation mode depending on output operation mode.
Different types of errors are specified for ATS8W-21 timer:
- Repeat: ≤ ± 0.2% ± 10 ms
- SET: ≤ ± 5% ± 50 ms
- Voltage: ≤ ± 0.5%
- Temp.: ≤ ± 2%
There are limitations in temperature and humidity in which ATS8W-21 timer is used:
- Ambient temperature: -10 … 55°C
- Ambient humidity: 35 to 85%RH
- Storage temperature: -25 … 65°C
Environment resistance is rated at no freezing or condensation.
Click on the following link to view other Autonics Timers products.
Compact Analog Twin Timers
The Autonics ATS8W/ATS11W series analog twin timers feature 6 output operation modes and 12 time setting ranges for application in diverse timing control tasks. The timers feature independent dials for separate ON/OFF timing control. Simple time configuration and operation is possible with dual analog dials. The ATS8W models support 8-pin connection and the ATS11W models support 11-pin connection.
ATS8W/ATS11W Series Main features
- Independent ON/OFF time control
- 6 output operation modes
- 12 time setting ranges
About Autonics Timers
Autonics is a leading provider of automation solutions from South Korea. This company provides 15 timer series:
- LE8N Series: Compact 8-digit LCD digital timers (indicator only)
- LE3S Series: Thumbwheel switch LCD display digital timers
- LE4S Series: LCD display digital timers
- FSE Series: 8-pin plug type digital timers
- LE7M-2 Series: Digital week/year timers
- LE365S-41 Series: Compact digital week/year timers
- ATM Series: Miniature analog timers
- ATS Series: Compact multi-function analog timers
- ATS8SD-4 Series: Compact star-delta analog timers
- ATS8P Series: Compact power off delay analog timers
- ATS8W/ATS11W series: Compact analog twin timers
- ATN Series: Multi-function analog timers
- AT8SDN Series: Star-delta analog timers
- AT8PSN/AT8PMN Series: Power off delay analog timers
- ATE8 Series: Simple operation analog timers
Autonics timers are mainly used in:
- Automotive industry
- Packaging industry
- Elevator Industry
- Plastics/Rubber industry
- Food/Beverage industry
- Machine Tools
- Medical/Pharmaceutical industry
Data SheetYou may be searching for this product's catalog. If so, please click to view the ATS8W-21 datasheet.
POWER ON START
24VAC~ 50/60Hz, 24VDC
0.1 to 1 sec, 1 to 10 sec, 0.1 to 1 min, 1 to 10 min, 0.1 to 1 hour, 1 to 10 hour
Time-limit SPDT (1c): 2 or Instantaneous SPDT (1c): 1 + Time-limit SPDT (1c): 1 depending on output operation mode