Signal Conditioner with Trip Amplifier, Analog Output - DAT5028-2
- 150.00 Grams
Datexel Signal Conditioner with Trip Amplifier, Analog Output - DAT5028-2
TC, RTD, Voltage, Potentiometer, Current Input, Analog Output, Highly Accurate – Made in Italy
The DAT 5028 device is able to acquire RTD or Tc sensors, mV, V or mA input signals connected to the universal analogue input.
By means of push-button and 4-digit display on the front panel, four different trip alarms are configurable. Each alarm threshold commands an output relay.
Input signal can be retransmitted on the analogue output in a Voltage or Current signal, configurable by means of dip-switch on the side of the device.
By means of an internal 16-bit converter, the device guarantees a high accuracy and a stable measure versus time and temperature.
The 1500 Vac isolation on all ways removes eventual ground-loop effects, allowing the use of the device even in the heavy environmental conditions.
In function of the number of thresholds necessary to the user, the device can be supplied in two different versions:
DAT5028-4 with 4 thresholds (2 SPDT + 2 SPST);
DAT5028-2 con with 2 thresholds (2 SPDT).
The device is housed in a rough self-extinguishing plastic container which, thanks to its thin profile of 22.5mm only, allows a high density mounting on EN-50022 standard DIN rail.
The advantages and features for signal conditioner DAT5028-2:
- Universal Analogue Input
- Relay Outputs: 2 SPDT + 2 SPST (version with 4 thresholds)
- Relay Outputs: 2 SPDT (version with 2 thresholds)
- 1 V/mA Analogue Output for signal transmission
- 1500 Vac galvanic isolation on all ways
- High Accuracy
- EMC compliance – CE Mark
- DIN rail suitable mounting (EN-50022)
- TC (J, K, S, R, B, E, T, N)
- RTD (Pt100, Pt1000, Ni100, Ni1000)
- Voltage (V, mV)
- Resistance 2,3 wires
- Current 0 mA 20 mA
- Voltage 0 V 10 V
- DIGITAL OUTPUTS: N.2 SPST Relays + N.2 SPDT Relays
- Supply Voltage 12 .. 30 Vdc
- Rev. Polarity protection 60 Vdc max
- Current consumption @ 24Vdc 120 mA max
- Current consumption 200 mA max
- Operative temperature -30°C .. +60°C
- Storage temperature -40°C.. +85°C
- Relative humidity (not cond.) 0 .. 90 %
- Maximum Altitude 2000 m
- Installation Indoor
- Category of installation II
- Pollution Degree 2
- Material Self-extinguish plastic
- IP Code IP20
- Wiring wires with diameter 0.8÷2.1 mm2 /AWG 14-18
- Tightening Torque 0.8 N m
- Mounting in compliance with DIN rail standard EN-50022
- Weight about 150 g.
EMC (for industrial environments)
- Immunity EN 61000-6-2
- Emission EN 61000-6-4
DAT5028-DAT5024 SERIES: Trip amplifiers for DIN rail mounting
The devices of the “DAT5028 - DAT5024” series can accept on input several types of sensor coming from the field.
- TRIP AMPLIFIERS with universal analog input configurable by Dip-switch indication on display of the trip level value (DAT5028)
- TRIP AMPLIFIERS with dedicated analog input (DAT5024)
- TRIP AMPLIFIERS with configurable input Voltage or Current (DAT5024E)
Trip amplifier with display for universal analog input
Trip amplifier with dedicated analog input
Economic, isolated trip amplifier configurable by Dip-Switch
Founded in 1992 from the commitment and aspiration of several partners as a small provincial company, through the years DATEXEL has become an established reality on Italian and international markets as a manufacturer of electronic equipment for industrial automation and control process.
The range of DATEXEL products includes: Transmitters, signal and temperature Converters (both analogue and digital), galvanic Isolators, signal Splitters, I/O Modules, Trip Amplifiers, Power Supply Units, current loop Isolators, analogue and digital Displays.
DocumentsTo View Data Sheet for Signal Conditioner with Trip Amplifier, Analog Output - DAT5028-2 Please Click Here
K Type Thermocouple, J Type Thermocouple, R Type Thermocouple, S Type Thermocouple, T Type Thermocouple. RTD, mV, V, mA. See Data sheet for range
Analog 4-20mA. 0-10V
Relay 2 X SPDT Relays and 2 SPST Relays
12 to 30 Vdc
Operative -4°F +158°F -20°C +70°C Temperature Storage Temperature -40°F +185°F -40°C +85°C
(non condensing) 0-90%
Diameter 1 3/4 " Height 15/16 " 42 mm X 24mm
For industrial environments. Immunity: EN 61000-6-2. Emission: EN 61000-6-4
DIP Switch Configurable and PC Programmable