Isolator Repeater RS485 or RS422 - DAT3590 4W
- DAT3590 4W
- 160.00 Grams
Datexel Isolator Repeater RS485 or RS422 - DAT3590 4W
RS422 Repeater, UL / CE mark, Highly Accurate – made in Italy
The device DAT 3590 is an isolated repeater between asynchronous serials lines RS485 or RS422 that guarantees a full isolation between power supply and serial line removing eventual ground-loop effects, allowing the use of the device even in the heavy environmental conditions.
It is designed to operate either on serial interface RS-422 full-duplex 4 wires or RS485 half-duplex 2 wires, with a baud-rate transmission up to 115.2 Kbps.
The transmission is asynchronous without settings of protocol, data format and baud rate.
The DAT 3590 is in compliance with the Directive UL 61010-1 for US market and with the Directive CSA C22.2 No 61010-1 for the Canadian market.
The device is housed in a rough self-extinguishing plastic container which, thanks to its thin profile of 22.5 mm only, allows a high density mounting on EN-50022 standard DIN rail.
The advantages and features for Datexel Isolator Repeater DAT3590 4W:
- Asynchronous serial data transmission
- Automatic baud-rate fitting up to 115.2 Kbps
- Distance up to 1200 m
- Point to point connection or multipoint connection up to 32 modules
- DC or AC power supply
- Galvanic isolation
- UL / CE mark
- Suitable for DIN rail mounting in compliance with EN-50022
In compliance with standard
- RS485 and RS422,
- RS485 Interface
- Baud-rate up to 115.2 Kbps
Max. distance / baud-rate ratio
- 1.2 Km –4000 ft @ 38400 bps(recommended)
- (1) 2 Km – 6560 ft @ 19200 bps
- 3 Km – 9840 ft @ 9600 bps
- 4 Km – 13100 ft @ 4800 bps
- 5 Km – 16400 ft @ 2400 bps
- 7 Km – 23000 ft @ 1200 bps
- Number of modules in multipoint up to 32
- Switching time TX/RX (RS485) 150 us.
- Internal terminator resistance (optional) 120 Ohm
- Power supply DC voltage 10 .. 30 Vdc
- Reverse polarity protection 60 Vdc max
- Power supply AC voltage 9 ÷ 18 Vac (18 ÷ 30 Vac optional)
- 35 mA max.
- RS-485/422 removable screw terminals
- Power supply / RS485-422 2000 Vac, 50 Hz, 1 min. RS485-422 / RS485-422 2000 Vac, 50 Hz, 1 min.
- Operative Temperature -20°C .. +60°C
- UL Operative Temperature -10°C .. +40°C
- Storage Temperature -40°C.. +85°C
- Humidity (not condensed) 0 .. 90 %
- Maximum Altitude 2000 m
- Installation Indoor
- Category of installation II
- Pollution Degree 2
- Material Self-extinguish plastic
- IP Code IP20
- Wiring wires with diameter 0.8÷2.1 mm2 /AWG 14-18
- Tightening Torque 0.5 N m
- Mounting in compliance with DIN rail standard EN-50022
- Weight about 160 g.
- EMC (for industrial environments)
- Immunity EN 61000-6-2
- Emission EN 61000-6-4
- UL US Standard UL 61010-1
- Canadian Standard CSA C22.2 No 61010-1
- CCN NRAQ/NRAQ7
- Typology Open Type device
- Classification Industrial Control Equipment
“P.D.S. SERIES”: temperature and signal transmitters
The P.D.S. (programmable by dip-switches) series transmitters and converters
can accept on their input signals coming from 2 or 3 wires Pt100. Thermocouple and Strain Gauge sensors or Voltage and Current signals.
- Single and double channel 4÷20 mA two wires transmitters for Pt100 input without galvanic isolation (DAT2065, DAT2066)
- 4÷20 mA two wires transmitter for Thermocouple input without galvanic isolation (DAT2045)
- Single and double channel converters for Pt100 input with configurable output as voltage or current without galvanic isolation (DAT2165, DAT2166)
- Isolated converter for Pt100 input with configurable output as voltage or current (DAT2061)
- Converter for Thermocouple input with configurable output as voltage or current without galvanic isolation (DAT2145)
- Isolated signal converters with configurable input and output as voltage or current (DAT5020. DAT5021, DAT5023I, DAT5023V)
- Isolated signal splitter with configurable input and output as voltage or current (DAT5022)
- Isolated signal converter for Strain Gauge input with configurable output as voltage or current (DAT5025) and converters for DIN rail mounting
Founded in 1992 from the commitment and aspiration of several partners as a small provincial company, through the years DATEXEL has become an established reality on Italian and international markets as a manufacturer of electronic equipment for industrial automation and control process.
The range of DATEXEL products includes: Transmitters, signal and temperature Converters (both analogue and digital), galvanic Isolators, signal Splitters, I/O Modules, Trip Amplifiers, Power Supply Units, current loop Isolators, analogue and digital Displays.
DocumentsTo View Data Sheet for Datexel Isolator Repeater RS485 or RS422 - DAT3590 4W Please Click Here
RS422 to RS422
Number of Modules:
Up to 32
10 to 30Vdc
Operative -4°F +145°F -20°C +60°C Temperature Storage Temperature -40°F +170°F -40°C +85°C
(non condensing) 0-90%
W 4 L 4 3/4 H 1" 100 mm X 120 mm x 22mm
For industrial environments. Immunity: EN 61000-6-2. Emission: EN 61000-6-4