Isolated Module Multiple Input, Analog Output, Amplifier and Converter - DAT4235 IS B
- DAT 4235IS-B
- 150.00 Grams
Datexel Isolated Module Multiple Input, Analog Output, Amplifier and Converter - DAT4235 IS B
Intrinsically Safe, PC configurable, EMC compliance – CE mark, DIN rail mounting - High Quality
The DAT 4235 IS device is a galvanic isolated Intrinsically Safety Barrier, defined as “Associated Apparatus”.
The input measures mV, V, mA or resistance signals, and can be directly connected to Thermocouple, RTD or potentiometer sensors.
The input signal is filtered, linearized, amplified and transferred to the output circuit, that converts it in a 0-10V range or 0-20mA range signal. Auxiliary power supply allows to supply the output current loop. Moreover, the device is able to control two trip alarm relay outputs.
DAT 4235 IS has a 3-way isolation: input (connected to hazardous area devices) is 2000 Vac isolated from power supply and output (connected to safe area); power supply and output are 1500 Vac isolated between them.
The “DAT 4235 IS /A” model converts the input signal in analogue output, the “DAT 4235 IS /B” model controls two output trip alarms. The “DAT 4235 IS /C” model is able both to converts the input signal in analogue output and to control two output trip alarms.
Configuration and configuration is made by means of personal computer through the PRODAT-IS interface.
The device must be powered with a voltage between 20 and 30 Vdc; the “PWR” green led turned on indicate the correct power supply; the "THR1" and "THR2" red led indicates the trip alarm status.
The device is housed in a rough self-extinguish plastic enclosure of 22.5 mm thickness suitable for DIN rail mounting.
The advantages and features for Datexel Isolated Module DAT4235 IS B
- Protection mode: II (1) G [ Ex ia Ga ] IIC, II (1) D [ Ex ia Da ] IIIC according to the Directive ATEX 2014/34/EU
- Tc, RTD, Res, mV, V, mA, Potentiometer configurable input
- 0 to 10 V, 0 to 20mA configurable output
- PC configurable
- 2000 Vac galvanic isolation between input and output
- EMC compliance – CE mark
- Suitable for DIN rail mounting
Input for Datexel Isolated Module DAT3580 USB 4W
- Thermocouple (J, K, S, R, B, E, T, N)
- Voltage (mV)
Output for Datexel Isolated Module DAT3580 USB 4W
- ~ 0.4 sec.
- Supply Voltage 20 ÷ 30 Vdc
- Polarity inverted protection 60 Vdc max
- Input/ Output 2000 Vac, 50 Hz, 1min.
- Input/Supply 2000 Vac, 50 Hz, 1min.
- Supply/Output 1500 Vac, 50 Hz, 1min
Temperature & Humidity
- Operating Temperature -20°C .. +60°C
- Humidity (non condensing) 0 .. 90 %
- Output type Min Max Span min
- Voltage 0 V 10 V
- Current 0 mA 20 mA
- Material Self-extinguish plastic
- Mounting DIN Rail
- Weight ~ 150 g.
- Dimensions (mm) : 120 x 100 x 22.5
EMC (for industrial environments)
- Immunity EN 61000-6-2 Emission EN 61000-6-4
“SMART SERIES” Temperature and signal transmitters and converters for DIN rail mounting
The SMART series devices can accept on their input several types of signals coming from the field; the series is composed of:
• 4÷20 mA two wires isolated Transmitter for universal input (DAT4035)
• Isolated Converters for universal input with configurable output as voltage or current (DAT4135, DAT 4235)
• Isolated Converter for universal input with configurable output as voltage or current and trip amplifier (DAT4520)
Founded in 1992 from the commitment and aspiration of several partners as a small provincial company, through the years DATEXEL has become an established reality on Italian and international markets as a manufacturer of electronic equipment for industrial automation and control process.
The range of DATEXEL products includes: Transmitters, signal and temperature Converters (both analogue and digital), galvanic Isolators, signal Splitters, I/O Modules, Trip Amplifiers, Power Supply Units, current loop Isolators, analogue and digital Displays.
DocumentsTo View Data Sheet for Datexel Isolated Module Multiple Input, Analog Output, Amplifier and Converter - DAT4235 IS B Please Click Here
K Type Thermocouple, J Type Thermocouple, R Type Thermocouple, S Type Thermocouple, T Type Thermocouple. Potentiometer, Resistance, RTD, mV, V, mA. See Data sheet for range
2 Relays SPDT 2 A at 250Vac, 2A at 30Vdc
20 to 30 Vdc
Operative -4°F +158°F -20°C +70°C Temperature Storage Temperature -40°F +185°F -40°C +85°C
(non condensing) 0-90%
4" x 4 3/4 " x 1" 100 x 120 x 22.5 mm
For industrial environments. Immunity: EN 61000-6-2