Isolated Module HART Compatible Hazardous Area Current Loop Repeater - DAT5030 IS-AH
- DAT 5030IS-AH
- 160.00 Grams
Datexel Isolated Module HART Compatible Hazardous Area Current Loop Repeater - DAT5030 IS-AH
Intrinsically Safe, Current Input, Analog Output, EMC compliance – CE mark, DIN rail mounting - High Quality
The DAT 5030 IS device is a galvanic isolated Intrinsically Safety Barrier, defined as “Associated Apparatus”.
The input can measure 0-20 mA or 4-20 mA current loops, both active or passive mode; auxiliary power supply is available to supply the current loop through the hazardous area (ZONE 0).
The measure is converted in output as voltage signal (0-10V or 2-10V) or current signal (0-20mA or 4-20mA). auxiliary power supply is available to supply the current loop connected to the output.
The input and output range can be set by means of the dip-switch available on the side of the enclosure (see configuration table). The calibration of the device can be made by means of trimmer (ZERO and SPAN) available on the side of the enclosure.
DAT 5030 IS has a 3-way isolation: input (connected to hazardous area devices) is 2000 Vac isolated from power supply and output (connected to safe area); power supply and output are 1500 Vac isolated between them.
The device must be powered with a voltage between 20 and 30 Vdc; the “PWR” green led turned on indicate the correct power supply.
The DAT 5030 IS /A model is single channel, when the DAT 5030 IS /B model has two channels isolated between then and with independent setting and calibration; with this model, connecting in serial loop the two inputs, it can obtain a signal duplicator.
The DAT 5030 IS /AH and DAT 5030 IS /BH models (single and double channel) are capable to transfer the bidirectional HART signal between input and output (the input must be active, that is the current loop must be powered by the auxiliary supply).
The DAT 5030 IS is housed in a rough self-extinguish plastic enclosure of 22.5 mm thickness suitable for DIN rail mounting.
The advantages and features for Datexel Isolated Module DAT5030 IS-AH
- Protection mode: II (1) G [ Ex ia Ga] IIC, II (1) D [ Ex ia Da] IIIC according to the Directive ATEX 2014/34/EU
- Power supply for current loop in hazardous area (ZONE 0)
- 0-20mA or 4-20mA active or passive configurable input
- 0-10V, 2-10V, 0-20mA, 4-20mA configurable output
- DIP – switch configurable
- Single or Double Channel
- HART Compatible on request
- 2000 Vac galvanic isolation between input and output
- EMC compliance – CE mark
- DIN rail mounting suitable
Input for Datexel Isolated Module DAT5030 IS-AH
- Input signal Active or passive current loop
- Range 0÷20 mA or 4÷20 mA configurable
- Zero regulation ± 5 %
- Span regulation ± 5 %
- Auxiliary Supply > 15V @ 20mA
- Input impedance @ 20mA < 25 W
Output for Datexel Isolated Module DAT5030 IS-AH
- Output signal 4÷20 mA, 0÷20 mA, 0÷10 V or 2÷10 V configurable
- Load resistance Voltage: > 5 K Current: < 500 W
- Auxiliary Supply > 12V @ 20mA
- Supply Voltage 20 ÷ 30 Vdc
- Current consumption 80 mA per channel with Vaux operating
- Polarity inverted protection 60 Vdc max.
- Calibration error ± 0.1 % f.s.
- Linearity error (*) ± 0.2 % f.s.
- Thermal drift 0.02 % f.s./°C
- Response time < 0.2 sec.
- Frequency response (HART Protocol) bidirectional 0.5 ÷ 4 Khz @ 3dB
- Isolation voltage input/output 2000 Vac @ 50 Hz, 1 min.
- Isolation voltage input/supply 2000 Vac @ 50 Hz, 1 min.
- Isolation voltage supply/output 1500 Vac @ 50 Hz, 1 min.
- Isolation voltage between channels 2000 Vac @ 50 Hz, 1 min.
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- (for industrial environments) Immunity: EN 61000-6-2; Emission: EN 61000-6-4
- Operating temperature -20 ÷ 60 °C
- Storage temperature -40 ÷ 85 °C
- Relative humidity (non-condensing) 0 ÷ 90%
- Weight Single channel: ~ 100 g, Double channel: ~ 160 g
Intrinsically safe smart series ATEX94/9/EC
The Intrinsically Safe SMART Series devices, type-approved according to Directive ATEX94/9/EC, are subdivided into three different product categories: universal input transmitters to be installed in a potentially explosive atmosphere (Zone 0) codes:
DAT 2015 IS, DAT 4035 IS, DAT 1010 IS, DAT 1015 IS, DAT 1065 IS.
Converters / Barriers for universal input or current loop (0-4…..20 mA), suitable for installation in safe zone for connections towards zone 0. codes:
DAT 4235 IS in the following versions:
A= Converter/Barrier, B= Double trip amplifier,
C= Converter/Barrier + Double trip amplifier.
DAT 5030 IS in the following versions:
A= Single-channel barrier, AH= HART transparent single-channel
barrier, B= Double-channel barrier, BH= HART transparent
Founded in 1992 from the commitment and aspiration of several partners as a small provincial company, through the years DATEXEL has become an established reality on Italian and international markets as a manufacturer of electronic equipment for industrial automation and control process.
The range of DATEXEL products includes: Transmitters, signal and temperature Converters (both analogue and digital), galvanic Isolators, signal Splitters, I/O Modules, Trip Amplifiers, Power Supply Units, current loop Isolators, analogue and digital Displays.
DocumentsTo View Data Sheet Datexel Isolated Module HART Compatible Hazardous Area Current Loop Repeater - DAT5030 IS-AH Please Click Here
HART 4-20mA, 0-20mA
Voltage 0-10V, 2-10V, Hart Current 4-20mA, 0-20mA
18 to 32 Vdc. Reverse polarity protection 60 Vdc
Current output 35 mA max. Voltage output 25 mA max
Operative -4°F +158°F -20°C +70°C Temperature Storage Temperature -40°F +185°F -40°C +85°C.
(non condensing) 0-90%
3 1/2" x 4 1/2 " x 1/2", 90 x 112x x 12.5 mm
For industrial environments. Immunity: EN 61000-6-2. Emission: EN 61000-6-4
PC Configurable and DIP Switch Configurable