Capacitive Sensor M30, PNP & NPN NO/NC - KC3035-KP2
- 150.00 Grams
Riko Capacitive Proximity Sensor M30, NPN & PNP NO/NC - KC3035-KP2
Cable type connection, 2 ~ 30 mm Sensing distance
The Riko proximity sensor KC3035-KP2 features Special line-out design for bending resistance and tensile. It will upgrade the sensor’s durability and life. This NPN and PNP proximity sensor comes in a round tubular shape, sensing distance of 2 ~ 30mm, sensing side diameter and housing size of m30. The standard cylindrical inductive sensor can be used in diverse applications requiring non-contact detection of metallic objects.
As a quick report, this inductive proximity sensor provides:
- 30 mm sensing side diameter
- NPN NO/NC and PNP NO/NC control output
- 2 ~ 30 mm sensing distance
- IP66 ingress protection structure according to IEC standards
- Maximum distance to grounded metal target
- Sensitivity adjustment: 20-turn potentiometer (VR)
- Widely applied to detect metal, oil glass, plastic , paper etc.
This Riko NPN and PNP proximity sensor features IP66 ingress protection.
The Riko proximity sensor KC3035-KP2 features standard cable type connection. This black cable covers the sensor’s 4 wires. It is 5.2 mm in diameter and 2 meters in length.
The KC3035-KP2 features PNP NO/NC and NPN NO/NC control output. PNP stands for Positive-Negative-Positive transistors, and NPN stands for Negative-Positive-Negative transistors.
There are limitations in KC3035-KP2 NPN and PNP proximity sensor operating temperature. This temperature range is -20 … +60°C.
Click on the following link to view other proximity sensor products.
KC Series Main features
About Riko proximity sensor
"Riko" is a leading provider of automation solutions from South Korea. Riko products are trusted and adopted by engineers in various industrial applications and their technology is widely applied in day-to-day automation devices. This company represents 18 proximity sensor series:
- HPD series: Heat resistant inductive proximity sensor with 90° wiring
- HPS series: Tubular heat resistant inductive proximity sensor
- HPP series: High pressure resistance inductive proximity sensor
- ASC series: Tubular SS304 inductive proximity sensor
- PSC series: Tubular inductive proximity sensor
- PSD series: Tubular inductive proximity sensor with 90° wiring
- SC series: Metal inductive proximity sensor
- AN series: Small Rectangular inductive proximity sensor
- JM series: Rectangular inductive proximity sensor
- JMD series: Rectangular upper sensing side inductive proximity sensor
- JN series: Rectangular front / upside sensing inductive proximity sensor
- KND series: Rectangular inductive proximity sensor
- PN series: Top sensing surface rectangular inductive proximity sensor
- PND series: Flat, front-side sensing inductive proximity sensor
- RN series: Rectangular inductive proximity sensor
- SIA series: Ring inductive proximity sensor
- SID series: Ring inductive proximity sensor
- SIR series: Ring inductive proximity sensor
Riko products are mainly used in:
- Automotive industry
- Packaging industry
- Elevator Industry
- Plastics/Rubber industry
- Food/Beverage industry
- Machine Tools
- Medical/Pharmaceutical industry
DocumentsYou may be searching for the Riko NPN and PNP proximity sensor's catalog. If so, please click to view the KC3035-KP2 datasheet.