Capacitive Sensor M30, PNP & NPN NO/NC - KC3035-KP2
- 150.00 Grams
Riko Capacitive Proximity Sensor M30, NPN & PNP NO/NC - KC3035-KP2
Cable type connection, 2 ~ 30 mm Sensing distance
The Riko proximity sensor KC3035-KP2 features Special line-out design for bending resistance and tensile. It will upgrade the sensor’s durability and life. This NPN and PNP proximity sensor comes in a round tubular shape, sensing distance of 2 ~ 30mm, sensing side diameter and housing size of m30. The standard cylindrical inductive sensor can be used in diverse applications requiring non-contact detection of metallic objects.
As a quick report, this inductive proximity sensor provides:
- 30 mm sensing side diameter
- NPN NO/NC and PNP NO/NC control output
- 2 ~ 30 mm sensing distance
- IP66 ingress protection structure according to IEC standards
- Maximum distance to grounded metal target
- Sensitivity adjustment: 20-turn potentiometer (VR)
- Widely applied to detect metal, oil glass, plastic , paper etc.
This Riko NPN and PNP proximity sensor features IP66 ingress protection.
The Riko proximity sensor KC3035-KP2 features standard cable type connection. This black cable covers the sensor’s 4 wires. It is 5.2 mm in diameter and 2 meters in length.
The KC3035-KP2 features PNP NO/NC and NPN NO/NC control output. PNP stands for Positive-Negative-Positive transistors, and NPN stands for Negative-Positive-Negative transistors.
There are limitations in KC3035-KP2 NPN and PNP proximity sensor operating temperature. This temperature range is -20 … +60°C.
Click on the following link to view other proximity sensor products.
KC SeriesCapacitive Proximity Sensor
KC-KP2 (KC1820/KC3035) includes PNP and NPN two output types. Not only available used on PNP type and NPN type, but also NO/NC switching available.
KC*-KP2 with 20-turn sensitivity adjuster. Users can adjust the sensitivity according to different objects. Special VR cover for water-proof and greasiness-proof.
KC Series Main features
- Maximum distance to grounded metal target.
- Sensitivity adjustment: 20-turn potentiometer (VR).
- Widely applied to detect metal, oil glass, plastic, paper etc.
About Riko proximity sensor
"Riko" is a leading provider of automation solutions from South Korea. Riko products are trusted and adopted by engineers in various industrial applications and their technology is widely applied in day-to-day automation devices. This company represents 4 proximity sensor series:
- Tubular Inductive Proximity Sensor
- Rectangular Inductive Proximity Sensor
- Inductive Proximity Sensor
- Capacitive Proximity Sensor
DocumentsYou may be searching for the Riko NPN and PNP proximity sensor's catalog. If so, please click to view the KC3035-KP2 datasheet.