PH-707 Soil PH Meter
- 500.00 Grams
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Calculated at Checkout
Product ID: pH-707
- pH-707 Soil pH and Moisture Tester
- A fast, economical, and easy-to-use way to gauge the moisture and pH levels of your soil.
- Time saving, low cost/
- Handy and always ready for use.
- precision meter used, extremely durable
- No power source needed, no chemicals
- Economical to handle, no maintenance problems.
Tests soil in 3 ~ 10 minutes, no battery or chemicals,
Length: 16.3 cm( 6.4 ")
Weight: 100 grams( 3.2 oz).
pH range from 3.5 to 8.
Moisture: 1 to 8 Used for testing soil not liquids.
pH-707 Description :
Soil Acidity tester, pocket size soil tester needs no batteries or chemicals, simply insert in soil for instant
reading. Push button switch for measuring moisture.
List of Optimum pH Index for some farm products:
pH 5~6 : Rosebay, Lily of the valley, azalea, rose.
pH 5~6.5 : Rice-plant, potato, foxtail millet, corn, peppermint, radish.
pH 6~8 : Spinach, kidney bean, lettuce, onion, cucumber, carrot, tomatto, turnip, egg plant, celery,
burdock, cabbage, chrysanthmum, dahlia, narcissus, tulip, carnation.
pH 7~8 : barley, wheat, rye, suggar beat, pea, clover, alfalfa, garden zinnia.