DLM-536 Datalogging Light Meter
- 300.00 Grams
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Calculated at Checkout
- MODEL DLM 536
- Spectrum of photo sensor meets C.I.E.
- photopic curve V(l)
- 16000 Records Data logging capacity
- RS-232 interface (software included)
- Measurement of luminous intensity
- (PC Software)
- Measuring range :
- 20/200/2000/20000 Lux , 20/200/2000/20000 Fc
- Luminous intensity (cd) : Intensity = illuminance x (length)2
- Length： feet (Fc) meter (Lux)
- Resolution : 0.01 Lux
- Accuracy : ±( 3% rdg + 5dgts ) (calibrated to standard incandescentlamp, 2856 K)
- Overrang display : OL
- Record (Data logging) : 16000 Point Data logger
- Sensor : Silicon photo diode
- Sensor lead length : 150cm (approx)
- Sensor probe : 100(L) x 60(W) x 27(H) mm
- Main instrument Dimensions and weight : 146(L) x 70(W) x 39(H) mm/300g (approx)
- Power source : One 9V battery
- Battery life : 50hrs (approx)
- Operating Storage Condition : 0 °C ~ 40 °C ( 32°F~104°F ) below 80% RH -10°C ~ 60°C ( 14°F~140 °F ) below 70% RH
- Accessories : Carrying case, 9V battery,instruction manual,
- Software, RS-232 cable, 9 Pin to 25 Pin gender changer
Q & A :
- FAQ-DLM-536 Frequently Ask Questions for DLM-536
- Does it have a date & time clock?
- A: Yes, it has date and time clock as Fiq. 1.
- If so, can the clock be set to the correct date & time by the user?
- A : You can reset " SYSTEM TIME SET " for the correct date and time as Fig 2.
- Fig 2
- Can the time between samples be set as long as 30 minutes?
- If not, then what is the longest sample interval that can be set?
- A: Real Time Sampling time from 1 sec to 65 sec. as Fiq. 3
- Fiq 3.
- B. Logger Sampling Time for 30 minutes (1,800 sec)
- Does it log the date and time against each sample taken?
- Exactly what type of battery does it use?
- One 9 Voit battery,NEDA 1604 or JIS 006P or IEC6F22
- What current (Ampere) does it require?
- Approx. 100mA Battery Life (typical): 50hours ( Alkaline Battery )
- If the battery runs out (or becomes disconnected), are all the collected data points lost?
- There is Back up CR2032 Battery to protect the collected data points.
- For more details, please link to
- Q & A
One-Year WarrantyView AllClose