DIT-501A Infrared Thermometer
- 500.00 Grams
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Calculated at Checkout
Lowest cost on this earth
Certificate of Calibration (Option)
IR-SoC technology (Infrared System on Chip) and Batch Calibration technology drive the dimension and cost to the lowest limit.
Max; Min and Lock modes
Capable of measuring small object, even a test tube.
Equiped with a mini-stand, can monitor temperature continuosly for hours.
- DIT-501A Specifications:
- Characteristic: Measurement temp. range -33~220C
- Operating temp. range : 32~122F (0~50C)
- Storage range: -4~149F (-20~65C), 95% RH
- Response time:Accuracy : 0.5C when Tobj=15~35C; Tamb=25C, 2% or 2C whichever is greater
- Display type: LCD
- Battery-low warning: 1/4 battery life remained
- Emissivity: Adjustable; Default at 0.95
- Scale selection: Fahrenheit / Celsius available
- Sensor type: Thermopile
- Power source: CR2032 *1 unit
- Auto power off: After 15 sec (+/-20%) of idleness
- D:S Ratio: 1 : 1
- Dimension: 2.67 x 1.45 x 0.71inch(67.8 x 36.7 x 18 mm)
- Weight (without battery): 0.88 oz (25g)
- DIT-501A wide applications:
- This is a product positioned for general-use to get the temperature for many applications easily.
- For very short period of time after the product launched, we have got many positive feedbacks
- from the market. This is the reason why I would like to recommend this product to you.
- DIT-501A product is positioned to bring you the following values:
- - To expand your existing product portfolio in non-contact infrared thermometer;
- - To address the low-cost market for big sales volume in general use segment;
- - To commit a complete product line through continuous product development.
Type a description for this product here...
One-Year WarrantyView AllClose