» Precision Motors and Gears
» Industrial Drives/Controls
» Linear Drives and Motors
» Industrial Motors
» Stepper and Servo Drives, Motors, Controls
- ABB redesigns drive for machinery applications
ABB has renamed the ACS350 general machinery drive the ACS355 and has incorporated additional features to maximise its effectiveness for machinery applications.
- Amir offers gearboxes for water-treatment plants
Amir delivers Bonfiglioli's small to medium power gearboxes and geared motors for packaging, food processing, steel plants, quarries and water-treatment plants.
- Variable speed drive suits cutting processes
Schneider Electric has launched the ATV32 variable speed drive (VSD), which is designed to be fully compatible with the space-saving Lexium 32 range of motor controllers.
- 24VDC gearmotor suits harsh environments
Midwest Motion Products has launched the model MMP TM57-24V GP52-195, a 24VDC gearmotor suitable for harsh environments in alternative energy equipment, electric utility vehicles and more.
- ABB drive saves energy costs at Pizza Hut
An 85 per cent reduction in electricity costs is being achieved at Pizza Hut's Watford Dome branch following the installation of a 1.5kW and a 3kW ABB drive on the air-extraction cooker-hood system.
- W22 motors ideal for water industry applications
WEG Electric Motors has announced that its W22 high-efficiency motors conform to the Water Industry Mechanical and Electrical Specification, reducing whole life motor costs in the water industry.
- Baldor enhances e100 range of servomotor drives
Baldor's e100 servomotor drives, suitable for use in standalone motion control systems or networked systems, are now compatible with the Ethernet/IP, Modbus TCP and Powerlink industrial standards.
- WQuattro motors incorporate hybrid design
WEG's new WQuattro line of motors employs a hybrid design to achieve high efficiency and is therefore suitable for energy-conscious customers.
- Right-angle gearbox suits linear applications
The Alpha LPBK+ right-angle gearbox from Wittenstein is designed to improve low-duty application designs and is also available in IP64 for food-grade applications.
- Modular robotics kits cut automation costs
Parker Hannifin has launched a range of modular automation and robotics kits, designed to help customers cut the cost of automation for existing low-volume manual or semi-automated processes.
- Soft starter offers adaptive acceleration control
Danfoss Drives has introduced the VLT MCD500 soft starter with adaptive acceleration control (AAC), suitable for water/wastewater, HVAC, industrial and food and beverage applications.
- Stealth introduces MLC and SLC solid-state drives
Stealth Computer has released a line of solid-state drives (SSD) for both commercial and industrial applications.
- Slip rings for transmission of critical signals
Inmoco's SRH 80180 and SRH 90195 series slip rings are suitable for use in video systems, robots and downhole inspection equipment and manufacturing and process control systems, for example.
- Gear units improve cooling tower efficiency
Flender FZG gear units from Siemens have been utilised in the cooling tower fan units at E.ON's Connah's Quay power station on Deeside since 1994.
- Schneider supplies starter controllers for HVAC
As part of an energy-saving programme to update the boiler rooms at Bupa care homes, Kestrel Mechanical has chosen Schneider Electric's Tesys U motor starter controllers for all pumps and motors.
20th Jan 2015